Post Your Good Wishes for the crew, staff and officers here

geocruiser

There is so much happening with Princess Cruise, no cruises, PAX waiting for refunds.  I would like this thread to be ONLY good wishes for the crew, staff and officers and those on board the ships now.  Please send good wishes to them, and /or your favorite Princess member here.  Maybe they will read this and it can lift them up  knowing that we are thing about them

I am wishing all of those aboard the Princess cruise ships the best.  Get home safe.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m surprised I’m the first to reply to this.....

Thank you Princess crew and staff! I am grateful for the cruises I’ve been on, and for the crew who’ve always given their all to make it enjoyable.

I’m sorry that your jobs and lives have been turned upside down and wish you health, and reunion with family for a breather before we start it all up again.

I’m looking forward to seeing that fantastic Grand Princess service soon.

• Like 2

With all the turmoil going on in the world; we have to take time out and think about the crews on all the ships.  Some can't get home; some have to stay on board to keep ships running;  but they all have homes somewhere in the world; so to all those crew members who are still at sea; and if you read this thread; know that we here on cruise critic are thinking about you and praying you are safe and stay safe and healthy.  Amen. 

• Like 1

I can not imagine how I would be having to stay in one place and not go home to see my family and friends during this crisis.

With that stated, I wish for all of you that are still on ships, good health. You ( crew) are all being thought of and we

do care.

Hoping and praying this crisis is resolved soon so you may be relieved of your duties so you may

go home even if its just for a short time.

• Like 1