Next round of cancellations

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Not sure it means much but the early July sailings from China seem to have disappeared - I can only find mid-July sailings on Quantum and Spectrum. Spectrum has been loitering off Shanghai for the past week, while Quantum left recently from Manila to Singapore.

Just saw this on a RC Fan social media page, but can not verify that it is true "...Instead of resuming China sailings in the beginning of July, Royal Caribbean has extended its cancellations through July 12, 2020 for Quantum of the Seas and Spectrum of the Seas, as well as Voyager of the Seas sailings through September 2020.  Also stated: 

Additionally, Copenhagen, Denmark has restricted all non-essential travel through August 31, 2020. As a result, the following sailings have been cancelled:

• Brilliance of the Seas departing on August 21, 2020
  • Jewel of the Seas departing August 8 - 22, 2020
  • Like 1

^ I was a bit early with my speculation last month that from now on the cancellations will be more specific (instead of fleet wide) but looks like it's finally happening. I assume the Voyager repo to Australia in early October will be cancelled as well.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sandebeach said:

Just saw this on a RC Fan social media page, but can not verify that it is true "...Instead of resuming China sailings in the beginning of July, Royal Caribbean has extended its cancellations through July 12, 2020 for Quantum of the Seas and Spectrum of the Seas, as well as Voyager of the Seas sailings through September 2020.  Also stated: 

Additionally, Copenhagen, Denmark has restricted all non-essential travel through August 31, 2020. As a result, the following sailings have been cancelled:

• Brilliance of the Seas departing on August 21, 2020
  • Jewel of the Seas departing August 8 - 22, 2020

Yes, that is all confirmed.  Letter went out to travel agents. 

• Like 2