Itineraries release date

shel003

8 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

Now that I think about it, I don't think FCDs can be used for World Cruise.  But is the 11k still refundable?

I don't think that you can used a $100 FCD for a deposit for any cruise over 53(?or so) days. If you have an FCD, you can hand it in and they give you a % discount on the cruise.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, shel003 said:

The fact that they are releasing world cruise itineraries is hopeful, maybe they will be releasing more 2022 itineraries soon 🤞🏻

I sure hope so shel003. 🙂 🤞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Discovery Princess has spring cruises posted

Nice Cal coastal and Mexico

Those were released back in early October 2019 when the "official" launch of the ship was released and was unique in giving itineraries that far out.

Here's her full fall 2021-Spring 2022 schedule of sailings: https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2021_2022_program_launch/discovery_princess/PC_DiscoveryPrincess_ReferenceFlyer_09_2019_FINAL-s.pdf

14 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Discovery Princess has spring cruises posted

Nice Cal coastal and Mexico

We are booked on the Discovery transatlantic.  I just hope the ship is built in time.  But with the delay on the Enchanted, I'm not counting on it.  😞 

Princess just posted advance information on the 2021-22 South America and Tahiti cruises.  Sapphire Princess will take over for Coral in South America and Pacific Princess will return to Tahiti.  I do not know what date these go on sale but here is the itinerary information.

South America:  

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2021_2022_program_launch/southamerica-antarctica/2021-2022SouthAmericaAntarctica.pdf

Tahiti:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2021_2022_program_launch/tahiti-french-polynesia/2021-2022TahitiReferenceFlyer.pdf

3 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Princess just posted advance information on the 2021-22 South America and Tahiti cruises.  Sapphire Princess will take over for Coral in South America and Pacific Princess will return to Tahiti.  I do not know what date these go on sale but here is the itinerary information.

South America:  

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2021_2022_program_launch/southamerica-antarctica/2021-2022SouthAmericaAntarctica.pdf

Tahiti:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2021_2022_program_launch/tahiti-french-polynesia/2021-2022TahitiReferenceFlyer.pdf

Thank you for posting these, it’s great to see some new itineraries! 😁😁

7 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

South America:  

Tahiti:

Glad to see Tahiti and French Polynesia cruises coming back in 21-22. I had my November one canceled this year. 

14 minutes ago, Princess Cruises Fann said:

Glad to see Tahiti and French Polynesia cruises coming back in 21-22. I had my November one canceled this year. 

I would say this is the benefit of Pacific Princess being pulled off the World cruise Itinerary and being replaced by Island Princess - it allows Princess to reenter the Tahiti market during peak N.A. winter season

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 6:27 AM, Anubi said:

We are booked on the Discovery transatlantic.  I just hope the ship is built in time.  But with the delay on the Enchanted, I'm not counting on it.  😞 

I hear ya.

Wondering about Odyssey of the seas for spring 2021. But I am on B2B Discovery for April 2022. Time will tell.

22 minutes ago, yoyosma said:

Does anyone have any idea what Coral Princess will be doing after it's 2021 Alaska season?

Well unless Princess decides to send 2 ships to South America, which is unlikely, she will not be returning there since Sapphire is headed that direction.  My gut instinct is she may do full and/or partial canal transits to offer an option via the historic locks on a more regular basis. No proof but that's what I'm hoping for.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 4:28 AM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

South America:  

Tahiti:

Would anyone have any ideas of costings? We are particularly interested in the FL to Tahiti, departing 16 Nov 2021. Thanks, Vicki. 😊

22 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Would anyone have any ideas of costings? We are particularly interested in the FL to Tahiti, departing 16 Nov 2021. Thanks, Vicki. 😊

22 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Found the pricing. Extremely expensive, as these prices are in US$ to then convert to AU$. Shame....😢😢😢

On 6/3/2020 at 7:36 PM, yoyosma said:

Does anyone have any idea what Coral Princess will be doing after it's 2021 Alaska season?

My guess is she will spend the winter on a variety of Panama Canal cruises.  FLL / LAX / SFO / SAN.  This was her pattern for many years before she took up South America.  She was quite literally built to cruise the original canal locks and is truly wasted doing anything else in the winter season.  

It's entirely possible my personal hopes are clouding my judgement.  We were booked on her LAX / LAX 19 day Panama cruise for April which was cancelled.  Looking for another crack at the same itinerary fall '21 / spring '22.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 7:36 PM, yoyosma said:

According to the Melbourne, Australia cruise port schedule for 2021-2022, Coral Princess is actually tentatively scheduled to homeport in Melbourne. However, the listings were initially inputted before the pandemic swung into high gear, so changes may be likely, depending on Princess' financial circumstances after the industry's crisis significantly subsides.

But given what they are right now, these deployments makes sense, especially if Sapphire is now confirmed to head for South America. They somewhat affirm earlier predictions (circa December 2019?) in these boards that Coral, Sapphire, and Enchanted, would all do a switcheroo in late-2021, with Sapphire taking Coral's South America spots (after coming back to America in summer 2021), Coral likely replacing Sapphire's Oceania spots, and Enchanted probably taking Sapphire's Asia spots (honestly, not sure if this will continue to hold water, but we shall see).

• 2 weeks later...

WEST COAST: CALIFORNIA/MEXICO/HAWAII 2021-2022

[Tentative release]

HIGHLIGHTS:

• LA/HAWAII: Grand / Sapphire
  • LA/MEXICAN RIVIERA: Majestic / Discovery
  • LA/SEA OF CORTEZ: Grand / Sapphire / Majestic
  • LA/CALIFORNIA COASTAL: Majestic / Discovery
  • ALL SF: Ruby

Having kept tabs on the San Pedro port schedule, it seems that the swap of deployment from Regal to Majestic for LA cruises happened at the 11th hour. It also seems as if Majestic will be equipped with the Medallion system by fall 2021. I know that during Majestic's dry dock in February 2020, they had already begun slightly "westernizing" the ship, with the most obvious being the removal of the hull's Chinese name.

Namely missing from the aforementioned West Coast runs this time around are Emerald, Royal (deployed to Asia), Star (should be sold by this point), and Coral.

Based on the released schedules so far, I'm speculating that, for summer 2022, Discovery, Majestic, Grand, Ruby, and Sapphire, (in addition to others not yet known), could all be in Alaska. 

Edited by snoozecrooze