Cancel before final payment procedure

krisdamom

Would folks please share the method you used to cancel?  ( Our final payment date is in 1 week) We have decided to cancel our September 'dream' cruise & I cannot find how on the website even though I am very computer savvy.  The NCL agent I booked with is no longer there & no 'Chat' agents are available.  I'm trying to avoid being on hold on the phone for some lengthy time & even then, having to do this verbally.  I'd like to have a paper trail & not get choked up on the phone with a stranger.  Thanks so much.

FB_IMG_1570213572343.jpg

Simply call 1-866-234-7350 which is the main NCL customer service line and follow the voice prompts for "help with an existing booking". Hold times are way down now and have been for weeks, the ridiculous hold times were back in March/April when there was so much uncertainty. You should get through to a person in under 5 minutes. 

Cancelling before final payment will also get you a full cash refund, and it seems those that are cancelling before final payment are receiving their refunds much faster than those who already paid full fare.

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Thanks to all who took the time to respond!  I had originally asked because when I called & was already on hold for 40 minutes;  I left 2 messages with the PCC & never got a response; the online 'Chat' option indicated 'No Chat Agents available at this time'.  Hence, my frustration.  I went to the website yesterday after trying to get through to the PCC again & was able to cancel with a Chat agent. 🙂 She sent me a confirmation email within minutes. 🙂 Then I took the rest of the day distracting myself from my disappointment by focusing on The Bigger Picture of how lucky we are to even be in a position to have booked a cruise in the first place. We are Not all in the same boat. Some are struggling to just keep their heads above water.  Thank you again.

• Like 2