Signature Cocktail recipes?

I've been looking online, but have been unable to find recipes for Regents signature cocktails -- the ones that are named after the ships. We really enjoyed them on our last cruise and would love to try to re-create them! Not sure when we'll be able to enjoy them on board again 😞

41 minutes ago, hardincolo said:

I've been looking online, but have been unable to find recipes for Regents signature cocktails -- the ones that are named after the ships. We really enjoyed them on our last cruise and would love to try to re-create them! Not sure when we'll be able to enjoy them on board again 😞

I know the signature cocktails are good. I am sure I saw some recipes on the RSSC website on the part that is the “Blog” . When Splendour was launched there was a lovely information update on the website about the new cocktails specifically for Meridian Lounge and ingredients, check there possibly may find the others?  Jean.

I have just remembered where I did see this. If you look at cuisine  part of the RSSC website. Go to pool grill menu and then you have option of food and drinks menu.

The cocktails section tells you the exact ingredients of each sigma cocktails 🍸🍹
Jean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greykitty said:

Is this it?  Looks like there's a video of one of the recipes.

https://www.rssc.com/ships/seven_seas_splendor/cocktail_collection

This link shows more cocktails but just ingredients, I think.

https://www.rssc.com/experience/cuisine/pool-grill

When you are on a Regent ship, they usually have a group session where they teach you how to make drinks.  It's fun!

I could be wrong, but I thought they had cocktails named after each ship (i.e. Navigator Cocktail, Explorer Cocktail, etc.) that were available on each ship, but they had a new line of ‘Signature Cocktails’ that were only available on Splendor in one of the lounges, served by specially trained mixologists.

I think you're right, Bill. I recall cocktails being named for the Regent ships, but I also think there were some that were only served on the Splendor. Does that mean I need to cruise on the Splendor to try those treats?! Maybe a good reason to try her out next spring! 

Speaking of drinks, this past fall on the Navigator, Maya, the pool bar keeper introduced me to a Michelada (sp?). I guess it's been around for awhile, but us #*it kickers out in the boonies never know what's trendy. Anyway, I did so love that drink! Sounds awful (it did to me at first as well), but was so tasty.....like a Bloody Mary, only better...haha! Could go for one right now...oh, it's only 10:15am?!  It's gotta be 4 o'clock somewhere!

3 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

I think you're right, Bill. I recall cocktails being named for the Regent ships, but I also think there were some that were only served on the Splendor. Does that mean I need to cruise on the Splendor to try those treats?! Maybe a good reason to try her out next spring! 

Speaking of drinks, this past fall on the Navigator, Maya, the pool bar keeper introduced me to a Michelada (sp?). I guess it's been around for awhile, but us #*it kickers out in the boonies never know what's trendy. Anyway, I did so love that drink! Sounds awful (it did to me at first as well), but was so tasty.....like a Bloody Mary, only better...haha! Could go for one right now...oh, it's only 10:15am?!  It's gotta be 4 o'clock somewhere!

Time is relative, Mudhen.  Only 10:15?  Have a drink.  Who am I to judge you?  If I wasn’t in the office and still financially required to work (cruises ain’t free) I’d join ya!  🤪

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, UUNetBill said:

I could be wrong, but I thought they had cocktails named after each ship (i.e. Navigator Cocktail, Explorer Cocktail, etc.) that were available on each ship

Yes, @liptastic kindly provided directions as to where to find them listed on Regent's website (post #4 above).

Here they are if you fancy mixing them at home (not the same I know):

611861604_RegentShipCocktails.thumb.jpg.f351d069510cf686aa1afbe6f75cd6d4.jpg

From memory, I enjoyed the Navigator 😋 ............. but the Voyager cocktail was definitely not to my taste 😝