Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

See how it works. I'm a problem solver.🤣 Lol, Seriously, I just really like fun people, and this group has a lot to offer.

I'm just a lil' ole Select level; 67 points aways from Elite. DH and I had one X cruise under our belt then came the pandemic shut down. PUP points gave us a boost and helped us learn more about what the line had to offer. We were fortunate enough to be on the Edge's 2nd or 3rd sailing when they restarted in ?Aug 2021. I feel most cruisers at that time were those loyal to Celebrity and not necessarily new cruisers. So yes,X, reward and continue to reach out to those who are keeping you afloat!

We so want that free bag of laundry!!

• Like 1

On 9/10/2024 at 4:03 PM, Sunny Pearl said:

See how it works. I'm a problem solver.🤣 Lol, Seriously, I just really like fun people, and this group has a lot to offer.

I'm just a lil' ole Select level; 67 points aways from Elite. DH and I had one X cruise under our belt then came the pandemic shut down. PUP points gave us a boost and helped us learn more about what the line had to offer. We were fortunate enough to be on the Edge's 2nd or 3rd sailing when they restarted in ?Aug 2021. I feel most cruisers at that time were those loyal to Celebrity and not necessarily new cruisers. So yes,X, reward and continue to reach out to those who are keeping you afloat!

We so want that free bag of laundry!!

You'll get there, slow but sure.
What you'll really like is the Continental breakfast at Tuscan Grille, on Equinox.
Don't know about the other ships.
We'll find out about the Eclipse when we sail next month.   🚢

• Thanks 1

A little closer to Power Up.  Does anyone know if you can request Go Green points for Galapagos?

Here's my situation.  We just got off of the Apex on a a fabulous 11 day cruise.  I used an open booking that I'd bought in 2022.  When I booked it, I'd received an email that I could get double points for booking by a certain date.  I did that, but the points just posted, and not double.  (I emailed cxc).  

At double points, we would have made Zenith on our March 25, 2025 cruise.  Calculating the cruises we have have we will now end that cruise with 2997 points.  We're also on the next April 5 cruise, and it would be nice to be Zenith for that.  Assuming Celebrity can't find the record of the double points, we'll be 3 points away with Go Green on the March 25 and also our January cruise.  

We can be Zenith if they have 3 power up points before March 1, 2025 or if I can get Go Green on the Xpedition.  Hence the question.

Thanks

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, abbydancer2003 said:

A little closer to Power Up.  Does anyone know if you can request Go Green points for Galapagos?

Here's my situation.  We just got off of the Apex on a a fabulous 11 day cruise.  I used an open booking that I'd bought in 2022.  When I booked it, I'd received an email that I could get double points for booking by a certain date.  I did that, but the points just posted, and not double.  (I emailed cxc).  

At double points, we would have made Zenith on our March 25, 2025 cruise.  Calculating the cruises we have have we will now end that cruise with 2997 points.  We're also on the next April 5 cruise, and it would be nice to be Zenith for that.  Assuming Celebrity can't find the record of the double points, we'll be 3 points away with Go Green on the March 25 and also our January cruise.  

We can be Zenith if they have 3 power up points before March 1, 2025 or if I can get Go Green on the Xpedition.  Hence the question.

Thanks

I would call them on that.  Do you have a copy of the double points offer?  I went on a double points cruise and the points didn't post that way.  I called and had it fixed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I would call them on that.  Do you have a copy of the double points offer?  I went on a double points cruise and the points didn't post that way.  I called and had it fixed.

Due to an email issue, I can't find the original email.  Who do I call?  

2 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

we had double point offers but the cruises had to be is designated months.. and we had blu chip comped and still got the points

For the moment, if I can't get them to give me the points, where do I find the 3 more points.  DH just nixed adding a 4 day cruise on the Silhouette after our Ascent cruise in January.  The two best paths are Power Up between now and February for 3 points worth, or Go Green on the Xpedition (It's not on the list of ships on the Go Green slign up page).  I'm also considering upgrading to a Celebrity Suite on Ascent, but it was booked before the tips were removed, and I don't think I could preserve my perks and OBC.

35 minutes ago, abbydancer2003 said:

For the moment, if I can't get them to give me the points, where do I find the 3 more points.  DH just nixed adding a 4 day cruise on the Silhouette after our Ascent cruise in January.  The two best paths are Power Up between now and February for 3 points worth, or Go Green on the Xpedition (It's not on the list of ships on the Go Green slign up page).  I'm also considering upgrading to a Celebrity Suite on Ascent, but it was booked before the tips were removed, and I don't think I could preserve my perks and OBC.

I would hope that after the lack of easy PUP in recent months that a good offer will come for you. I will ne elite plus for life as I am just hitting 900

On 9/12/2024 at 4:58 PM, alibaba1 said:

You'll get there, slow but sure.
What you'll really like is the Continental breakfast at Tuscan Grille, on Equinox.
Don't know about the other ships.
We'll find out about the Eclipse when we sail next month.   🚢

We’re elite plus and have never been to the Continental breakfast. We usually eat in Luminae.  What fabulous delights are we missing? I’m not a pastry for breakfast person.

3 minutes ago, sunpsyche said:

We’re elite plus and have never been to the Continental breakfast. We usually eat in Luminae.  What fabulous delights are we missing? I’m not a pastry for breakfast person.

Really nothing, it really beneficial if your in a basic cabin with  drink package 

a quieter place , but you have that with Luminae 

Free cappuccino, but you have that already with your drink package 

Free Blood Mary’s ( Caesars are better😉🤣) , you have that already with your drink package 

5 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Really nothing, it really beneficial if your in a basic cabin with  drink package 

a quieter place , but you have that with Luminae 

Free cappuccino, but you have that already with your drink package 

Free Blood Mary’s ( Caesars are better😉🤣) , you have that already with your drink package 

Thanks, @Ex-Airbalancer!