Cruise lines meeting with CDC

Boatdrill

26 minutes ago, cbr663 said:

It has been very common on CC in the past several months.  Even though it is a violation of the T&C's, and quite frankly very rude behaviour, there doesn't seem to be any moderators preventing it from happening.

People are free to ignore posts and threads that hold no interest.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

And where are we common mortals able to buy such?  I have yet to find a retail outlet where I live where I could buy such.  I would be more comfortable with a mask that has an elastic strap that goes around the head and not around the ears

Check Amazon for "medical face shield".  Many choices.

50 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

And where are we common mortals able to buy such?  I have yet to find a retail outlet where I live where I could buy such.  I would be more comfortable with a mask that has an elastic strap that goes around the head and not around the ears.  A major medical supply company has such a mask available on their website, but not available for purchase by the public. 

I am inundated with ads for facemasks, some with straps that go around the head, and less so for face shields, on my Facebook newsfeed. I also get some on pop up ads on links, and once in awhile the ads on my email. Even my Solitaire game has them!

I don't know how they started (maybe if you Google 'facemasks' they will start), but I do know once I clicked on one ad, they proliferated.