Cruise personaliser help

amfc_lenny

Hi we booked a new cruise for this November after our one in October was cancelled. We booked a very specific cabin and paid a select price to be able to do this. 
I just chased our ta, as we’ve not had paperwork through but in looking on the cruise personaliser on the p and o website I can’t find where it tells us our cabin no, just that we booked a superior deluxe.

can anyone help me with where to look on the cruise personaliser for our cabin no.

thanks

I transferred my cancelled cruise from last  March to next March ( 2021) but have still had no confirmation from P&O. My TA have confirmed that there is nothing to worry about. Cruise personaliser is of no help either. It shows the cruise and cabin type and bed configuration but not the Cabin. It is a select fare booking. No point trying to contact P&O because they just refer me back to the TA. In May I also cancelled an October cruise and rebooked that for next year but still no confirmation from P&O. They really do need to get their act together. I know they will be suffering massive backlogs but why are they not working nights and weekends to catch up?.

• Like 1

At least you can access your cruise personaliser. We rebooked a cruise  a fortnight ago and still can't access the new cruise. The original cruise has been cancelled by P&O but is still showing both on cruise personaliser and on my log in. And although we used a cancelled cruises  FCC and a cancelled deposit to pay for the new one we've only had an invoice showing the minimum deposit paid.

Further to my post. My next October cruise is a family cruise where I have booked 3 select cabins. my booking is subject to FCC but my children are not. They have each received official notification from P&O and their cruise personalisers show cabins decks etc. I am wondering if  new ( non FCC ) cruises are being dealt with in preference to those of us that have accepted FCC and transferred dates .?

My problem is further compounded by having 2 future cruises, the first of which  was cancelled 1 week before sailing last March and was therefore paid up in full. I transferred to next March but I wont spend the 125% FCC which has to be further carried over to my October  booking. 

3 hours ago, kevboy said:

Further to my post. My next October cruise is a family cruise where I have booked 3 select cabins. my booking is subject to FCC but my children are not. They have each received official notification from P&O and their cruise personalisers show cabins decks etc. I am wondering if  new ( non FCC ) cruises are being dealt with in preference to those of us that have accepted FCC and transferred dates .?

My problem is further compounded by having 2 future cruises, the first of which  was cancelled 1 week before sailing last March and was therefore paid up in full. I transferred to next March but I wont spend the 125% FCC which has to be further carried over to my October  booking. 

I booked an Iona cruise for next May this morning. Select Fare. Just checked and all the cabin details are there plus I received a booking confirmation via email. Now I have until next February to decide whether to go!

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

I booked an Iona cruise for next May this morning. Select Fare. Just checked and all the cabin details are there plus I received a booking confirmation via email. Now I have until next February to decide whether to go!

i always find it a bit strange on here it seams to be the norm to book a cruise than wait to the last minute to decide if you wish to go,we on the other hand decide were and when we want to go than book the holiday unless something happens we go on holiday,the downside of booking and than waiting to the last minute is that you tie down a cabin were someone else might want to go just thinking out aloud.

4 hours ago, Bazrat said:

i always find it a bit strange on here it seams to be the norm to book a cruise than wait to the last minute to decide if you wish to go,we on the other hand decide were and when we want to go than book the holiday unless something happens we go on holiday,the downside of booking and than waiting to the last minute is that you tie down a cabin were someone else might want to go just thinking out aloud.

Not at all strange to wait until the final payment date, especially in these strange times. The deposit was £97 so cancelling is no problem. My decision will be based on the situation re COVID-19. However being aged 70 with medical conditions might mean not risking traveling. I would prefer to go as Norway is my favourite country.

18 hours ago, davecttr said:

Not at all strange to wait until the final payment date, especially in these strange times. The deposit was £97 so cancelling is no problem. My decision will be based on the situation re COVID-19. However being aged 70 with medical conditions might mean not risking traveling. I would prefer to go as Norway is my favourite country.

Actually i was talking in general about booking a cruise than the last minute deciding not to go,but in these strange times i would not blame anyone to look for there health first but i would not book a cruise unless i was confident we could go.