Faster to the Fun Question

It has been a while since I have booked Faster to the Fun on Carnival.  Is it still listed under Shore Excursions?  I keep checking daily for our March cruise and nothing has shown up yet.  I'm hope it will.  I just want to make sure I'm looking in the right place.

It is listed under shore excursions, for your home port (day 1). Just for reference though, I was just able to pick ours up for our Feb 6th 2021 cruise 2 weeks ago, so it may not be out yet for Mar cruises but it should be getting close

• Like 1

Normally, FTTF will appear several months prior to a cruse. Oftentimes up to a year before the cruise. But this whole shutdown has thrown things out of wack. There was talk that they were going to temporarily halt sales of FTTF for cruises after they come back. Since they aren't sure how embarkations are going to go with possible new procedures, I guess they wanted to limit the number of priority passengers by not selling FTTF. I don't know if they officially decided to do that or not. There's a lot of people who have started to see it appear for their cruises in Jan. & Feb. We're on the Elation Jan. 4th and it doesn't appear for ours...and hasn't ever since we booked it a couple months ago. No idea if it ever will show up.

4 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Normally, FTTF will appear several months prior to a cruse. Oftentimes up to a year before the cruise. But this whole shutdown has thrown things out of wack.

i am booked on the Carnival Magic for June 2021 out of NYC and FTTF is listed for sale for my cruise

42 minutes ago, tytanbri said:

It has been listed for some ports for 2021 and not for others.

We bought it for 2 cruises out of Miami in May 2021 and 1 cruise out of San Juan in July 2021 so far. We haven't booked our 4th yet. 

4 hours ago, shof515 said:

i am booked on the Carnival Magic for June 2021 out of NYC and FTTF is listed for sale for my cruise

Our Jan. cruise is out of Port Canaveral. Thinking back to that other thread, for the people who said it was available for their Jan. & Feb. cruises, I don't recall any of them being out of Canaveral. It seems like they haven't released it for that port yet. Or maybe they won't for some time, who knows. Still holding out hope that it'll appear in the near future.

I booked FTTF for our February 2021 cruise recently and found it under FTTF in an email from Carnival about excursions/prebooking dining, etc.  Later I saw it under the Charleston port as a shore excursion.  Just keep checking, even if it sells out sometimes there are more added.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:11 AM, Organized Chaos said:

Our Jan. cruise is out of Port Canaveral. Thinking back to that other thread, for the people who said it was available for their Jan. & Feb. cruises, I don't recall any of them being out of Canaveral. It seems like they haven't released it for that port yet. Or maybe they won't for some time, who knows. Still holding out hope that it'll appear in the near future.

Let's hope so! Our cruise is Jan 30 out of Port Canaveral on the Radiance. However, Carnival.com states "Faster to the Fun will be offered on the Carnival Radiance™ and Mardi Gras™, starting in 2021" so who knows...

24 minutes ago, mark316 said:

Anyone know why they don’t offer FTTF for European sailings?

Is it something that wouldn't sell well on European sailings? I don't know. Are there usually more Diamonds & Platinums on European sailings? That could be why...to limit the number of priority passengers.

FTTF appeared today for our Jan. Elation cruise. Woohoo!! I had to click on the "Categories" drop-down menu, then choose Faster to the Fun in order to see it. It was not listed in the shore excursions or in the "recommended for you" section. So if any of you are looking for it, be sure to check all three locations. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to where it'll appear.

Also, just a heads up in case anyone experiences something similar. I got the error page when trying to go to Checkout. So I switched to Microsoft Edge, which I use as a plain jane browser with no add-ons/extensions, and I was able to complete the order there without a problem. I typically use Firefox and use some add-ons that protect security & privacy, so one of them was apparently interfering with the order process.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

FTTF appeared today for our Jan. Elation cruise. Woohoo!! I had to click on the "Categories" drop-down menu, then choose Faster to the Fun in order to see it. It was not listed in the shore excursions or in the "recommended for you" section. So if any of you are looking for it, be sure to check all three locations. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to where it'll appear.

Also, just a heads up in case anyone experiences something similar. I got the error page when trying to go to Checkout. So I switched to Microsoft Edge, which I use as a plain jane browser with no add-ons/extensions, and I was able to complete the order there without a problem. I typically use Firefox and use some add-ons that protect security & privacy, so one of them was apparently interfering with the order process.

Super congrats O.C. ! I know you've really been wanting that for a long time. Glad you got it. 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Congrats OC.  I know you've been stalking it a looong time.

Thanks again for telling everyone to look in "Categories." As many times as I've used that menu, I never noticed it included FTTF. I would've missed it if you hadn't mentioned it. 👍

I wonder why it started to appear in some places but not others. I've never seen it do this before.

Categories is great!  I had seen the FTTF offer when I first booked our December 2020 cruise, but hadn't seen it since.  I was able to book FTTF this morning using Categories.  Now if we actually get to go is the next question.  🤞