November Cruising

pasta1

1 hour ago, JAMESCC said:

But bookings for 2021 are way up. Yes new bookings are up. The demand is there, they can't conduct business at the moment.
Now I agree if this goes on much long lines won't survive. I'm worried about the big lines at this point surviving too.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

That sounds great. I'm glad there are people willing to test the waters to see how it goes.

If it's anything like the US, they'll have to cancel all the trips & go back to square one again.

But how much of those are cash bookings vs. utilization of all of the FCC that have been issued recently and continue to be issued, most all of which have an expiration date within two years.

From my understanding is most of it is brand new bookings. That is what I am getting from someone in the booking business.

That sounds great. I'm glad there are people willing to test the waters to see how it goes.
If it's anything like the US, they'll have to cancel all the trips & go back to square one again.
I am one of those that had to go back to square one. May cancelled, moved to Sept and that was cancelled. Moved it to August 2021.

Lot of speculation based upon nothing of real fact.  One fact you can bank on is that the end of July is key to when and if we are sailing later this fall.  This is based upon what folks in Santa Clarita are suggesting which makes sense for restarting the process of crew and ship positioning.

We are hoping for the 21 November Enchanted Princess being her first voyage since we have been booked for months.  If not, then we'll be on the 29 December Crown and the backup for the Enchanted is next February.  

We are remaining positive because that's more fun than being negative.

#PrincessStrong

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Grego said:

Lot of speculation based upon nothing of real fact.  One fact you can bank on is that the end of July is key to when and if we are sailing later this fall.  This is based upon what folks in Santa Clarita are suggesting which makes sense for restarting the process of crew and ship positioning.

We are hoping for the 21 November Enchanted Princess being her first voyage since we have been booked for months.  If not, then we'll be on the 29 December Crown and the backup for the Enchanted is next February.  

We are remaining positive because that's more fun than being negative.

#PrincessStrong

Lol........#gaslight.....