The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

10 minutes ago, FlyerTalker said:

Carnivores unite!

I can't help but laugh! You see, my husband eats mostly vegetarian, for health reasons (he's learned that cutting out most animal protein keeps his numbers in the normal range). So I hardly EVER cook or eat meat.

But that doesn't mean I don't love it, and miss it! Churrascaria was like crack to me! 😝

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, KenzSailing said:

Serious question: does anyone know the status of our own @BWIVince?  Initially I figured he was buried by work, but it's been forever and a day since he's dropped by this silly little neighborhood.  I miss the insights and sanity of the Voice of Reason.

This! I miss Vince too😊

• Like 2

Roy it's out of the dry dock but still undergoing a lot of interior work.  The inspection was completed for all of the work needed to be done in the dry dock and yesterday she left the dry dock. Now she should be back where she was for the work to continue inside the ship. Don't think they will be doing sea trials for a bit.

Keith

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Roy it's out of the dry dock but still undergoing a lot of interior work.  The inspection was completed for all of the work needed to be done in the dry dock and yesterday she left the dry dock. Now she should be back where she was for the work to continue inside the ship. Don't think they will be doing sea trials for a bit.

Keith

Yup.  She was pretty far away when I looked this morning but apparently just giving a wide berth for Symphony's move.

Roy

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Out2See said:

Had lunch on board the Regent Navigator when all of a sudden I heard, "Sir, Jim! Sir, Jim!" I turned and there was Sonny! One of the greatest of all the great Lido guys!

20230622_153754.jpg

Great reunion..😘

nancy

• Like 1