The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

23 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Ok dear friends, I am just too lazy Io do a live report but I wanted to let you know Zi am in board of Symphony and it is wonderful.

ivi

have a great cruise

Nancy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With my lack of travel in late June I strain for sunrises and this was taken 2 years ago today on my morning walk with the sun just peeking out a bit among the trees over the rooftops.

dawn0622.thumb.JPG.de90668202c6b87c0b3bc206072d866f.JPG

Roy

• Like 7

I would like to apologize for the mistakes in my previous post. I was at the theater and the show was about to start. I will probably continue to confuse how to use some words (in, on, at …) because of English not being my first language but I will pay more attention that my phone does not change words and I do not post anything without reviewing it since Cruise Critic does not allow editing after 30 minutes 😌

Ivi

• Like 2

2 hours ago, travelberlin said:

I would like to apologize for the mistakes in my previous post. I was at the theater and the show was about to start. I will probably continue to confuse how to use some words (in, on, at …) because of English not being my first language but I will pay more attention that my phone does not change words and I do not post anything without reviewing it since Cruise Critic does not allow editing after 30 minutes 😌

Ivi

As someone who often makes typos compounded by auto-correct do not worry. Have a great cruise.

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, rafinmd said:

With my lack of travel in late June I strain for sunrises and this was taken 2 years ago today on my morning walk with the sun just peeking out a bit among the trees over the rooftops.

dawn0622.thumb.JPG.de90668202c6b87c0b3bc206072d866f.JPG

Roy

Hi Roy I am not sure why you are not traveling at the moment but since you are a very important member of the Cruise Critic community, I have decided to overcome my laziness and do a semi live report of my current cruise and take you along.

Ivi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Ivi

We understand completely and we would help you if we could! Glad I saw your first post with the lovely photo, before I saw your messages here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1