WOW - rapid refund but?

We were disappointed when our Oasis of the Seas cruise was canceled.  The very day this happened we applied for a FULL REFUND.  Only two weeks later we received our monies back for all our shore excursions, drink packages, internet, etc.  We also received our cruise fare, port taxes, and prepaid gratuities.  We were $500 short and realized the only monies we did not get back were for our deposit of $500.  I was under the understanding that IF Royal canceled the cruise FIRST and then I apply for full refund that the deposit would be returned no matter if we had refundable OR non refundable deposit.  Am I correct - should I be getting $500 back for my original deposit?  I was so pleased with timing as many are complaining how long refunds were taking - but still expect another $500 back.  Am I correct? Thank you for your help!!  Much appreciated.

You are correct.

They have different processes for different parts of the cruise so there could different timing on credits.

Give them a little time.

We have had 3 cancellations and while its hard to track everything. Everything has been refunded or credited.

I checked with CS on the phone, when they shorted my refund by the deposit of 500.00 as well.  Was told it was processed and sent to my credit card company for posting.  Has been a week, and nothing yet...me thinks something is fishy, and it certainly isn't the fish in the sea below my balcony!!  😮  

• Like 1