Booking future cruises

Yes, we have been cancelled out of our cruise this year.

I have been doing some re-booking for next year as well as 2022.

I was surprised at how booked the Anthem was for April 2022.  Very few Junior Suites.

I was wondering if demand is that high for most sailings.

• Like 1

I'm seeing lots of booked up cabins in the suite category gone. We did a L&S from March 2021 to March 2022.

We're still booked for May 2021, July 2021 & Oct 2021....glad I booked those when I did as prices have skyrocketed and very few suites available.

With all the cancellations happening I think 2021/2022 are going to book quickly...better to have it, than want it and not be able to get it. JMHO

2 hours ago, LA_CA_GAL said:

Yes, we have been cancelled out of our cruise this year.

I have been doing some re-booking for next year as well as 2022.

I was surprised at how booked the Anthem was for April 2022.  Very few Junior Suites.

I was wondering if demand is that high for most sailings.

Don’t forget that on Anthem there are 3 different categories of Junior suites and Royal does not always show all available inventory.  There are actually lots of JS’s available. 

I just looked at all 4 dates in April on the site that TA’s use and there are 10+ JS available in every category for every date with the exception of one category on one date that was showing 9 available. 

• Like 1

There are no available JS on the 8N Aug 2021 Symphony.  I think there was a good price on these at some point.  

Tthe other suites are priced above normal and they are selling out fast.  I was monitoring the price of a CLS.  One day there were 14 available and two days later there were six.  Now there are only 4.  

Demand is still there. I don't think there was any 8N to ABC islands  in 2020 to do a L&S so these are new reservations.   

On 7/19/2020 at 2:28 PM, island lady said:

Have no interest in booking more cruises until I get all my refunds and FCC deposits back in full.   

Current count:  12 cruises cancelled...and don't see an end in sight.  😞 

Wow.  It has to be a nightmare trying to keep track of all that............  😞

We shifted our cruises into late 2021/2022.  No final payments due for 12 months.  They get no money from us until then.  If then.  And fortunately all 4 were onboard bookings with 100.00pp deposits, so they don't have much of our money anyway.

• Like 1