Kids (3&4th) Sail Free... Where did it go???

BoundForSea

Looking at Jan-March sailings for 2020, can’t find a 3&4 sail free (kids sail free) promo anywhere? Wonder if these will come back after this gratuities promo? Thats a key incentive to us. 

Im in the Northeast and FL market

Edited by BoundForSea

We always sail with our two young daughters ....KSF isn’t around anymore. Like said above, I would never book anything right now for the first quarter of 2021. Maybe a deposit at best but NCL will be wanting full payment by October .... don’t give them any large funds right now ....wait and boom last minute when you know they may actually sail for real ...They are not going anywhere anytime soon. 

Edited by tallnthensome

Thanks. Hopefully they dont can the kids deal all together. So my situation is I had a May cancel, took the 25% bump with the 20% off deal in April and booked an amazing deal in December. Theres only about 1/6 of the total cost left for final payment so I’ll pay it in August, as I will do everything I can to take that sailing its that good. If it cancels, Ill roll another 25% on top of it and thats what Im doing now, looking for a backup plan to that sailing. You have to understand Im booking to be one of the first back in board, thats just me. Its a thing yes, however I may just book June if this one cancels.  Im looking at Feb-Mar as I think that may be the startup IF they can get a vaccine out by Jan 1. Yes that is being optomistic but its possible, just not probable. And if its not, yeah Ill take another 25% and bump it again. Im sitting on Oct, Dec, Jan, April bookings with two companies. Between the two I’m making mad FCC bonuses. 

1 minute ago, adam_s_allen said:

It looks like there are 5 sailings in Mar 2021 with kids sail free. Nothing for Jan, Feb. You can apply advanced filters and search by kids sail free.

Thanks Adam, didnt know that Ill check it out!

26 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

Thanks. Hopefully they dont can the kids deal all together. So my situation is I had a May cancel, took the 25% bump with the 20% off deal in April and booked an amazing deal in December. Theres only about 1/6 of the total cost left for final payment so I’ll pay it in August, as I will do everything I can to take that sailing its that good. If it cancels, Ill roll another 25% on top of it and thats what Im doing now, looking for a backup plan to that sailing. You have to understand Im booking to be one of the first back in board, thats just me. Its a thing yes, however I may just book June if this one cancels.  Im looking at Feb-Mar as I think that may be the startup IF they can get a vaccine out by Jan 1. Yes that is being optomistic but its possible, just not probable. And if its not, yeah Ill take another 25% and bump it again. Im sitting on Oct, Dec, Jan, April bookings with two companies. Between the two I’m making mad FCC bonuses. 

You do not get anther 25% on any FCC you used as payment.   It simply returns to your Latitudes account with the original expiration date    

I would not count on a cruise in December sailing.   

You only get the 125% when you turn cash refund into credit. After that, credit is just credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking at Jan-March sailings for 2020, can’t find a 3&4 sail free (kids sail free) promo anywhere? Wonder if these will come back after this gratuities promo? Thats a key incentive to us. 

Im in the Northeast and FL market

It comes and goes. Keep watching. It’s usually not available during school breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 hours ago, Coreysgrl06 said:

I noticed there’s a “new” promo today that includes kids sail free. It says for cruises April 2021 and beyond. Maybe they are preparing for more late winter cruise cancellations. 

I saw that thanks!!!!