Oasis of the Seas and Milkshakes?

I can’t answer the question but this post really made me smile. Among all the angst about face masks on ships, temps being taken at the dock etc. here is a post sounding totally normal, wanting info on a cruise they are obviously planning to take. What a nice change. Thank you. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

I would also like the answer to the same question if someone can tell me if you can get them on the Oasis using the Refreshment package (non-alcoholic drinks).

I can confirm my grandson walked in Johnny Rockets and got a milkshake seven times on Symphony with his refreshment package.  Can't confirm other ships.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lovelife said:

I can confirm my grandson walked in Johnny Rockets and got a milkshake seven times on Symphony with his refreshment package.  Can't confirm other ships.

Hope that is the same on the Oasis in March 2021 (assuming that cruise sails).  Thanks for letting me know it has worked for you in the past on the Symphony.  Fingers crossed it works for me (and the cruise actually sails for me too).

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

If a milkshake is all we want..it's easy to walk in and ask for it to go....We've done this on all ships that have a JR's...of course using our BOGO. :classic_tongue:

Just curious because sometimes I just felt like getting a shake, so I was wondering if I could get one on the ship, especially if I could use the Refreshment package to cover the cost of it.  We do not bother with JR's for food.  Maybe for a breakfast one time on a cruise, but that is all.  Too many other good choices on the ships.

3 minutes ago, Russ Lomas said:

Hope that is the same on the Oasis in March 2021 (assuming that cruise sails).  Thanks for letting me know it has worked for you in the past on the Symphony.  Fingers crossed it works for me (and the cruise actually sails for me too).

He has gotten them on other ships but I can't remember which ones.  FYI:  In case you like peanut butter milkshakes as I do, some JRs don't offer them so I get a few small containers of peanut butter from the Windjammer and take to JR with me.  They put them in a vanilla shake and voila!!  Deeeelish.

1 minute ago, lovelife said:

He has gotten them on other ships but I can't remember which ones.  FYI:  In case you like peanut butter milkshakes as I do, some JRs don't offer them so I get a few small containers of peanut butter from the Windjammer and take to JR with me.  They put them in a vanilla shake and voila!!  Deeeelish.

Thanks for the tip.  I am not one for peanut butter shakes, but my daughter and wife would like that.  Even better if they could get some Nutella to go and get a Nutella shake.