Can an FCC be used toward EZAir?

pcur

I searched, and didn't find an answer.

Hypothetical right now, but I want to be prepared:  If I get an FCC for a cruise, can that be applied to a new booking as a deposit for both the cruise and EZAir if they are booked at the same time?  We do not have air booked with the original cruise.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, pcur said:

OK, thanks.  At least the FCC can be used for more than one cruise, right?  If they cancel our March/April cruises we will have a whopper FCC.

You could always get your cash back. I have a Baltic cruise booked for June that was originally supposed to happen this year. I'm not sure we'll be welcome in Europe come June. I've got another vacation booked as a back up. My in laws are supposed to come with us and they have $900 FCC from an air penalty from the canceled cruise. I'm not even sure they should be cruising in the future.

13 hours ago, pcur said:

OK, thanks.  At least the FCC can be used for more than one cruise, right?  If they cancel our March/April cruises we will have a whopper FCC.

Yes, it can.

But each cancelled cruise will usually result in at least two FCCs. (original payment FCC and bonus FCC)

So an FCC can be applied until it runs out to multiple cruises. Also, multiple FCCs can be applied to a single cruise.