Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

57 minutes ago, 15yearsandwaiting said:

Does anyone know if there is a regular pool and a band on the Prima?  Or is it just infinity pool and silent

Too early to REALLY answer the question about the band, but I'd be surprised if they didn't have one..

On 8/6/2021 at 9:44 AM, Karaboudjan said:

Could stopping the private elevators one deck short be a way of deterring non-Haven passengers from piggybacking up to the Haven public spaces?

That could be. If you look at the deck plans where the Haven elevator exits on deck 16,  you have to walk past the concierge desk.  I'm sure they will watch anyone that gets off the elevator.

Naming the 2nd ship Norwegian Everything dedicated to all of us here on CruiseCritic would be a start.. :classic_laugh:

edit; In all honesty, I do wonder if and at the same time also hope people like independent TA's do benefit (and indirectly NCL's future guests) from our fun quest, which is full of curiosity, for everything related. And that our relentless searching and roaming the world wide social channels of course does not harm the company. Although I might suspect our timing might be a bit different from NCL. :classic_blush:

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, clyde3 said:

That could be. If you look at the deck plans where the Haven elevator exits on deck 16,  you have to walk past the concierge desk.  I'm sure they will watch anyone that gets off the elevator.

On the Epic, the only bar on the sundeck level was on the Haven side.  Although you need a key card to access that door, other people being on the non-Haven sundeck were piggybacking to get drinks at the Haven bar.  And no one stopped them

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

i like the hull art but the white part below No seems unfinished to me.

( but is at the renderings the same )

maybe someone should say to Harry S. that there was a milestone and event for the Prima. 

It has been a busy news week for NCL.  Maybe they want to wait until there is less to distract from Prima.

6 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Naming the 2nd ship Norwegian Everything dedicated to all of us here on CruiseCritic would be a start.. :classic_laugh:

all Names are Italian, so:

Norwegian utto quanto

in honor for the italian ship yard and the cruisecritic everything thread

( says google translator 🙂 )

but i would take Norwegian Everything 

1 minute ago, Steff79 said:

all Names are Italian, so:

Norwegian utto quanto

in honor for the italian ship yard and the cruisecritic everything thread

( says google translator 🙂 )

but i would take Norwegian Everything 

The name of the Leonardo 6 should be   Ultima 🙂

5 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

It has been a busy news week for NCL.  Maybe they want to wait until there is less to distract from Prima.

seems that NCL is busy since the buildings starts  😀

Edited by Steff79

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

The name of the Leonardo 6 should be   Ultima 🙂

good point, it is in the pot of the names:

Norwegian Aqua", "Norwegian Bella", "Norwegian Luna", "Norwegian Ombra", "Norwegian Prima", "Norwegian Ultima", "Norwegian Vela" and "Norwegian Viva"

your guess for the second ship?

1 minute ago, Steff79 said:

Norwegian Aqua", "Norwegian Bella", "Norwegian Luna", "Norwegian Ombra", "Norwegian Prima", "Norwegian Ultima", "Norwegian Vela" and "Norwegian Viva"

I bet on Norwegian Bella

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

I googled what is Italian for second which was Seconda since Prima is First LOL since that wasn't a registered name, we vote for Bella

Tom

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Karaboudjan said:

I was just watching the video of the press panel in Seattle yesterday and Harry Sommer said that the next big Prima announcement would be in a couple of weeks when they talk about activities.

I would love to see a Piano bar that starts around 6 pm like on the Spirit.  String trio or something would be nice too, saw that on hal but the early piano bar would be great. 

4 hours ago, kessdarln said:

I would love to see a Piano bar that starts around 6 pm like on the Spirit.  String trio or something would be nice too, saw that on hal but the early piano bar would be great. 

Maybe Ben can play the piano for us to make up the money that might be lost from not photographing the races 😜😜

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2021 at 3:33 PM, Karaboudjan said:

According to the Q2 earnings call slides accommodations are planned to increase from 3215 to 3550 starting with Prima Class 3.

Nice find! :classic_cool:

One, two additional decks? Making the ship longer would contradict the starting point of the Leonardo class.

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Nice find! :classic_cool:

One, two additional decks? Making the ship longer would contradict the starting point of the Leonardo class.

What starting point is that?  MSC Seaside is a Mille ship and she is 30m longer than Prima.  That seems like about the right amount of extra space for 300 more passengers.