Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

6 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Welcome to the Internet. A place where you can claim and say anything you want.

For example, I called to book and I was the "first" person to book a suite on the "first" sailing of the "Prima" (the "first" ship in its class). Since I was "lucky number one" I got a special fare of $1 for guest #1!!" Yippee!!!

(See how easy that is?)

Or it could be that people have TAs that jotted down their information so they could book them tomorrow when it actually goes on sale. There is a big difference between a TA "saying" you are booked and actually having an NCL Confirmation in hand.

That's what I was wondering. My TA is ready to go when reservations open tomorrow, and in fact confirmed my preferences this afternoon so she can proceed. She has no idea on pricing or any other details, and won't until tomorrow.

• Like 1

Guess these posts have to go one by one to keep it readable..!

A delicious new take on cruise ship dining. Grab a seat, a hammock, daybed, or a private cabana and have your fill of customisable small plates from a diverse range of mouth-watering cuisines. Or kick back and sip tasty cocktails from our lovely outdoor bar.

820x460-OB26-Indulge-Hammocks.jpg

• Like 3

Bienvenido a Los Lobos, a premium Mexican restaurant celebrating traditional flavours with a modern twist. From Carne Asada marinated in guajillo chiles and tequila to Tres Leches Cake with Coconut Cream, the chefs at Los Lobos focus on unique flavour combinations. (Seating on Ocean Boulevard available.)

820x460_Los_Lobos.jpg

820x460_Los_Lobos_Outdoor_dining.jpg

820x460_Los_Lobos_2.jpg

820x460_Los_Lobos.jpg

Edited by FreestyleNovice
more pics!
  • Like 3

This one is a special one.. :classic_love::classic_laugh: the first render we found in this thread!

Onda, or "wave" in Italian, brings the charm and effortless elegance of its critically acclaimed sister restaurant, Scarpetta, to sea. Uncork your favorite bottle of wine and let la dolce vita (the good life) flow. Indulge in a modern Italian culinary experience from Scarpetta's signature pastas like the famous Spaghetti Tomato & Basil to unique, mouthwatering seafood creations. And leave room for dessert. Sharing is optional. (Seating on Ocean Boulevard available.)

820x460_Onda_by_Scarpetta_2.jpg

820x460_Onda_by_Scarpetta_1.jpg

820x460_Onda_by_Scarpetta_Entran.jpg

820x460_Onda_by_Scarpetta_Hero.jpg

• Like 4

Located on Ocean Boulevard by Infinity Beach, The Local will warmly welcome you with its beach club atmosphere and live music. So come toast the good life with your favourite frozen cocktails whilst enjoying incredible views and a variety of culinary delights. (Seating on Ocean Boulevard available.)

820x460_The_Local_Bar_2.jpg

820x460_The_Local_Bar_1.jpg

820x460_The_Local.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/9/2021 at 9:43 AM, Cruise Wonderland said:

The Haven categories will be coded "H2", "H3", "H4", etc.

There will be some non-Haven suite categories "SH", "SI", "SJ", etc. 😎

On 5/9/2021 at 9:36 AM, Two Wheels Only said:

Does anyone else think that those large forward-facing staterooms will have Haven access?

I hear the forward suites are non Haven.  Supposedly they’re like the ‘S’ suites on Jewel class.  Pretty sure the spa will be on deck 16 with the only dedicated spa access rooms being the 28 spa balcony cabins forward deck 16. Supposedly no Haven spa suites. The H 3’s are on deck 15 and I think 14?  With deck 15 coming in at 1750 square feet and the other deck h3’s having 1600 sq ft.  The larger H3’s are due to larger balcony on deck 15 h3’s. The H3 supposedly has balcony hot tubs too.  They sleep 6.  The H2 sleeps 8 and I’m sure they have hot tubs on balcony too. The spa balconies are supposedly 185 sq ft plus a 46 sq ft balcony with all spa balconies and rooms being the same size.  The design pictures look fantastic on these rooms.  The aft Haven suites look enormous and prices I was quoted on some of the Haven aft suites were not much more than the lowest category penthouse Havens. The spa balconies ran less than half for sailing I was looking at.  Prices IMO were reasonable and they included a lattitude booking point bonus. 

Studio
Specifically designed and priced for solo travellers, our Studios feature a full-size bed, separate bath area and access to the private Studio Lounge - no single supplement required.

Studio
Private keycard access complex comprised of staterooms specifically designed and priced for the solo traveller. Featuring a full-size bed and separate area for your bathroom in almost 95 square feet of living space. Includes access to the private Studio Lounge. No single supplement required.

Accommodates: 1
Total Approx. Size: 8 m2

DECK(S)
12, 13

CATEGORY
icon

881x400_PRIMA-T1-Bedroom.jpg

881x400_PRIMA-T1-Schematic.jpg

881x400_PRIMA-T1-Studio-Lounge-2.jpg

881x400_PRIMA-T1-Studio-Lounge.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Balcony
See the world like never before. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to your very own private balcony. Stylish and sophisticated appointments enhance these modern rooms.

:classic_ohmy: One category to mention on deck 16:

B9 Balcony with Access to Thermal Spa

Pamper yourself with a total spa holiday. These staterooms feature two lower beds that convert to a queen and easy access to the adjacent Spa, as well as complimentary access to the Spa Thermal Suite during regular Spa hours.

881x400_PRIMA-B9-B1-B4-BA-BB-BF (3).jpg

881x400_PRIMA-B9-B1-B4-BA-BB-BF (2).jpg

881x400_PRIMA-B9-B1-B4-BA-BB-BF (1).jpg

881x400_PRIMA-B9-B1-B4-BA-BB-BF.jpg

• Like 2

Club Balcony Suite
Whether it's the two of you or your family, our Club Balcony Suites are accented with the finest touches. And enough room to make memories forever.

Forward-Facing Club Balcony Suite with Large Balcony
With plenty of room for up to four guests, these Club Balcony Suites feature two lower beds that convert to a queen, some with a single or double sofa bed, spacious bathroom and a sliding glass door that leads to a forward-facing balcony offering spectacular views.

881x400_PRIMA-M2-Schematic.jpg

881x400_PRIMA-M2-Livingroom.jpg

881x400_PRIMA-M2-Bedroom.jpg

• Like 3