Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

7 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I'm getting 78 frames. What's on your end?

Yup, 78 too. McAfee Web Advisor didn't like the domain/url for some reason and gave a cautionary warning here. 

Agree that the outdoor area is the aft saucer?

27 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Kind of in the 2017 render. But on a 2nd thought.. the movie clip looks more open and smaller in size. Top deck aft?

My thinking is that the video has one section "open" and the section closer to the ship is covered. The background shows the awning extended all the way to the railing. 

7 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

My thinking is that the video has one section "open" and the section closer to the ship is covered. The background shows the awning extended all the way to the railing. 

Hmm yes. The render showed a full sized glass railing/enclosed structure but the open style from the clip seems more appealing! :classic_smile:

new video ( saw it at partners first ), but sadly no render pic this time, a girl swimming and looking out of the pool to the ocean, maybe a reference to the infintiy pool?

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

new video ( saw it at partners first ), but sadly no render pic this time, a girl swimming and looking out of the pool to the ocean, maybe outlook for the infinty pool?

Was hoping for something better but hopefully a new one tomorrow! And I am not a fan of the design format for the movie clips, it looks like the intern made it with a free app.. but who am I.. :classic_biggrin:

at the site with the new cruises i find now only the cruises starting in Amsterdam at September 3rd, not the August cruises before. we will see if they hold them back or start selling too. ( or i can´t find them only )

sadly no new pics from italy.

2 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

at the site with the new cruises i find now only the cruises starting in Amsterdam at September 3rd, not the August cruises before. we will see if they hold them back or start selling too. ( or i can´t find them only )

sadly no new pics from italy.

They had better. September is too late for us.

This might not be correct but I might have found the (prospected?) delivery timelines for each Leo... the dates mark the handover in ownership from shipyard to cruise line.

https://www.gooby.dk/oversigt-over-rederier/norwegian-cruise-line-ncl/

6298/Leo 1: NCL BAHAMAS LTD (29. juli 2022 - )

6299/Leo 2: NCL BAHAMAS LTD (31. maj 2023 - )
6300/Leo 3: NCL BAHAMAS LTD (15. november 2024 - )
6301/Leo 4: NCL BAHAMAS LTD (30. september 2025 - )

6302/Leo 5: NCL BAHAMAS LTD (30. juli 2026 - )

6303/Leo 6: NCL BAHAMAS LTD (30. juni 2027 - )

• Like 5

- a third, Haven exclusive, elevator bank throughout most of the decks.
- aft infinity pool for Haven guests.

- The Haven is aft, deck 12 and up.

- enormous aft suites under the aft pool.

- Side pools on the "Waterfront", which is actually named Ocean Boulevard called Infinity Beach

- forward portion of the Boulevard is named La Terraza

- "The Concourse" on the Boulevard, minigolf?

- Studios on 2 decks, insides and presumably the Studio Lounge.

- Top part/deck of the aft saucer is a food venue, "Indulge Food Hall", with lounges on both sides of the ship and an aft sun bar.

- the lower part might be a MDR?

- Outdoor dining for The Local, Los Lobos and Onda by Scarpetta on the Ocean Boulevard

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

The lowest deck shown is Deck 5.

Hence the Haven is Deck 16 and up.

You would think so but the color of the stateroom categories goes on and stops at deck 12. With the smaller superstructure they need the extra decks I guess, hence the Haven private elevator?

4 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

and seems if the colour is correct you can walk at the front of the ship around, but where is then crew deck?

Deck 8 has a complete walk around indeed. Deck 7 is the life boat deck, I guess the crew will get a spot there?

2 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

You would think so but the color of the stateroom categories goes on and stops at deck 12. With the smaller superstructure they need the extra decks I guess, hence the Haven private elevator?

OK I get your point.

The Haven facilities are on Deck 16-17.

The Haven suites are on Decks 12-15 (plus a few aft corner Haven suites on Decks 10-11).

• Like 2