Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

14 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

OK I get your point.

The Haven facilities are on Deck 16-17.

The Haven suites are on Decks 12-15 (plus a few aft corner Haven suites on Decks 10-11).

Seems NCL is trying to tailor to the higher end with this ship (we knew that already), but the Haven is gonna be a nice premium on this ship with all that appears to be “Haven” only

Thank you to those who found these for us. It’s really appreciated 🙂

The whole ship is beautiful and The Haven area is really nice and huge. I better start saving 🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Two Wheels Only said:

Does anyone else think that those large forward-facing staterooms will have Haven access?

Judging by their category color I don't think so. 

Hong Kong Cruise Society wrote this on FB:

"NorwegianCruiseLine will reveal the details about their brand-new Leonardo Class vessel #NorwegianPrima on the coming Wednesday (12th May). Here is the exclusive preview of the deck plan! Although many public spaces are left blank, it is still observed that The Haven suite area will be moved to the aft end of the top decks. There will also be Onda by Scarpetta Italian restaurant, Los Lobos Mexican restaurant, The Local 24-hour casual eatary, Indulge Food Hall, Infinity Beach and Pools, as well as kart racing track and VR Wonderland (hinted by NCL but not yet shown on deck plan). For accommodations, some new categories of suites will be introduced, and the popular Inside Studio single cabins will also exist."

So those might be Concierge or something new? Joy's deck plan had those in a blue/greyish color IIRC?

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 12:05 PM, kenns said:

looks like a firepit in the first screengrab...that'd be cool...i bet it's only for Haven guests! ha

Somehow, I don't think you will find an open fire on a cruise ship. They are very strict about that.

Oh and I haven't heard or seen anything relating to a VR Wonderland as per above.

I do have this from another company's reference list:

Complete outfitting and furnishing
of the following areas:
AREA X MAIN POOL , WATER PARK
AREA XI MEXICAN RESTAURANT,
ITALIAN RESTAURANT,OCEAN BOULEVARD,
INFINITY POOL, PAX OUTSIDE AREA,
UPSCALE MARKET PLACE
AREA XII QUIET ADULT AREA.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

Thank you to those who found these for us. It’s really appreciated 🙂

The whole ship is beautiful and The Haven area is really nice and huge. I better start saving 🙄

All credit goes to Hong Kong Cruise Society on FB. :classic_happy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

So those might be Concierge or something new? Joy's deck plan had those in a blue/greyish color IIRC?

The Haven categories will be coded "H2", "H3", "H4", etc.

There will be some non-Haven suite categories "SH", "SI", "SJ", etc. 😎

• Like 1

Not nearly as exciting as the deck plans (which I can’t stop looking at 😁) but here is a new teaser of the infinity pool. 

I hope NCL gives us a cool digital tour on Wednesday. 

B4E8724A-FA88-41CF-8A5E-FDFDF3E26D8E.jpeg

Quiet adult area, eh? Maybe I'll get my wish for a Serenity/Solarium type of non-Haven space. I wonder if the food hall will be similar to the setup on Virgin's ships, more of a food court than a buffet. 

I counted 73 Studio cabins, a bit fewer than on Breakaway+ (Encore has 82). Unless I missed it, I did NOT see a Studio Lounge or blank space where it would go. Hmm, not happy about that at all because that private space (and free espresso) is why I would book Studio over a regular interior. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coastcat said:

Quiet adult area, eh? Maybe I'll get my wish for a Serenity/Solarium type of non-Haven space. I wonder if the food hall will be similar to the setup on Virgin's ships, more of a food court than a buffet. 

I counted 73 Studio cabins, a bit fewer than on Breakaway+ (Encore has 82). Unless I missed it, I did NOT see a Studio Lounge or blank space where it would go. Hmm, not happy about that at all because that private space (and free espresso) is why I would book Studio over a regular interior. 

And no studio balcony cabins (like on RCI's Quantum-class ships)?

Didn‘t saw a smaller room with balcony for that. 

With the quit adult area that is maybe vibe? Question is where? The big pool at the aft or something at the front of the ship? I think the free space for all at the top will go the encore way, sadly.

Hope  the two pools at deck are inclusive for all. 

Edited by Steff79

7 minutes ago, coastcat said:

There is a stair "inside" the Studio complex that connects the two Studio decks, my guess is that's where the SL will be.

3 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

There is a stair "inside" the Studio complex that connects the two Studio decks, my guess is that's where the SL will be.

The stair is under the "i" in "Society", right? If so, the blank space encircled by the "C" in "Cruise" would be the Lounge. Looks a little bit smaller than the BA+ layout but it's hard to tell just from a draft deck plan.

The ship is very aft-focused. I'd want to book forward cabins to avoid the elevator waits. 

16 minutes ago, coastcat said:

The studio lounge might be at the bow end of the studio complex on deck 12. The stairs at the stern end are just the main public staircases. 
I really hope the studio lounge will exist and I’m curious about the mention of an adult-only area. The deck plans as shown aren’t giving me the warm fuzzy feelings as yet. 
I had thought the leonardo class ships were going to be smaller so they could access ports the breakaway+ ships can’t get to. But that’s still a 20 deck ship so I can’t see it enabling access to many new ports. 

1 hour ago, JohnIreland said:

Does the deck 8 plan show a public route over the bow ?

5 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Deck 8 has a complete walk around indeed. Deck 7 is the life boat deck, I guess the crew will get a spot there?

Discussed on the previous page...

Time will tell on the Studio Lounge it would appear. The Studio Lounge on the Breakaway class was way too small while the one on the Epic was too big. During the social hours you couldn't find space on the Breakaway but had plenty on Epic. I don't see how what appears the Studio Lounge might be could fit all the guests either. For someone who likes space, this design isn't a seller for the studios for me as yet. I will keep my eyes open for whatever the big reveal may be come 5/12.

5 hours ago, CruisinMaterial said:

Time will tell on the Studio Lounge it would appear. The Studio Lounge on the Breakaway class was way too small while the one on the Epic was too big. During the social hours you couldn't find space on the Breakaway but had plenty on Epic. I don't see how what appears the Studio Lounge might be could fit all the guests either. For someone who likes space, this design isn't a seller for the studios for me as yet. I will keep my eyes open for whatever the big reveal may be come 5/12.

I hope we'll see pricing for the first itineraries on the 12th, too. I'll still have my TA grab a Studio for me, but might upgrade into another category if the price is right or the Studio facility is too unappealing.

Wish I could book a Haven cabin but I suspect the single occupancy price for the transatlantic will be roughly my entire cruising budget for the next two years.