Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

Orlando Sentinel & Cruise Critic posted this photo an hour ago of the hull art 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/florida-cruise-guide/os-bz-norwegian-cruise-line-new-ship-prima-port-canaveral-20210510-dkgrrdsaxvelrafzt7jswpqep4-story.html

https://www.cruisecritic.com/ab/agents/variation-b/news/6104/

Edited to add linksJ2NCJB6N4NCBLCYN6VX5YRA5UI.jpg

Edited by freestyletravelers
Added links
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Nice! :classic_biggrin:

Very good looking! I quite sure the hull art was not yet to be shown with the slow pace of the teaser clips hehe.. :classic_blush:

The deck above the bridge went from staterooms (2017 render) to fitness, spa or lounge, seeing this render and the deck plans.

Still missing are the slides on the forward upper part, the tall side slide and the track.

This ship is finally coming together, not much from Italy or NCL during the build. But this week is making up for it, a bit! I still feel NCL could make a lot more publicity with a reporter/blog on site from time to time but maybe the Embark series will open their eyes. :classic_happy: Our commitment to NCL here on the boards is a loyal fanbase, with true brand ambassadors and also lots of early adaptors who will generate buzz after the first sailings. NCL can’t deny the positivity that we bring, despite it may not be their timed planning.. :classic_wink:

I look forward to have Prima in Amsterdam, can we arrange a ship visit Frank? :classic_love:

• Like 5

I found this info on facebook:
NORWEGIAN PRIMA: Go Beyond Your Imagination on Our Newest Ship
Be the first. To see. To explore. To experience it all. We’re thrilled to share with you the name and the spectacular destinations of our newest and most innovative ship, Norwegian Prima. From first-class service that puts you first to the most outdoor space of any ship in our fleet, she will be the first of a new class of ships designed to elevate every expectation. Stay tuned and check back on NCL.com as we reveal even more exciting details on Wednesday, May 12.
Setting sail Summer 2022, Norwegian Prima will offer an unrivaled cruising experience as you explore the best of The Caribbean, Bermuda or Iceland & Northern Europe. Preview the itineraries below, so that you can be first to book when she opens for sale in just two days!
Norwegian Prima Caribbean Cruises
Norwegian Prima will cruise to The Caribbean in 2022 & 2023.
Be the First to Cruise to a New Caribbean Beat
Cruise from Orlando to the Western Caribbean on Norwegian Prima and experience paradise from ship to shore. With 5-, 7- and 9-day itineraries sailing between December 2022 – March 2023, there’s a vacation to match most every schedule. Dip into relaxation, exhilaration and everything in between with stops in Cozumel, George Town, Ocho Rios and Great Stirrup Cay — our private island exclusive for guests of Norwegian. Be among the first to book on May 12 by visiting NCL.com.
Norwegian Prima Bermuda Cruises
Norwegian Prima will offer Bermuda cruises in 2023.
Be the First to Be Tickled Pink in Bermuda
Or choose to explore another slice of paradise with a Bermuda cruise. Pack your Bermuda shorts and set sail from New York City from March 2023 to May 2023 on a 5- or 7-day cruise on Norwegian Prima. Enjoy the natural beauty and rich history of this charming little island, along with an array of activities that will make you happy. Be ready to book this cruise to paradise on our site on Wednesday when we reveal first-of-its-class exclusives on board Norwegian Prima.
Norwegian Prima Iceland & Northern Europe Cruises
Cruise to Iceland & Northern Europe on board Norwegian Prima in 2023.
Be the First to Chill Out in Iceland & Northern Europe
Set sail from Reykjavik or Southampton on a 10- or 11-day cruise of a lifetime aboard Norwegian Prima. With sailings from March 2023 – September 2023, get ready for the coolest Europe cruise. Iceland feels as remote as it is breathtakingly beautiful. From expansive glaciers, hot springs and volcanoes to small, idyllic villages dotting its rugged coastline, there’s much to explore. Then be immersed in Northern Europe’s dramatic past, enchanting countryside and vibrant cities — all while experiencing all that Norwegian Prima has to offer.
Be the First Aboard Norwegian Prima
Mark your calendar for May 12 and visit our site to be the first to book our newest and most innovative ship in Norwegian Cruise Line history. You don’t want to miss this.

NCL Breakaway and Getaway: our hull art represents a place in our hearts

NCL Escape and Bliss: our hull art represents the beauty of our environment 

NCL Joy: I am the prettiest ship you’ll ever see

NCL Encore: we found some melted crayons and thought it looked cool

NCL Spirit renovation: we found this old watercolor set and… hey, at least it’s not crayons again

Prima, thank goodness, shows us that abstract can be gorgeous. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Cruiseenthusiast101 said:

The more and more is released, the more expensive it’s getting😭. The ship is really coming together might have to have to give up an arm for this. Can’t wait to sail on her soon!

for new ships, the first year or so of sailings is always more expensive and with covid now causing higher prices i got a feeling all of the future cruises will be expensive. I have a cruise in mind and i am kind of scared to see the pricing in a few days when bookings open

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shof515 said:

for new ships, the first year or so of sailings is always more expensive and with covid now causing higher prices i got a feeling all of the future cruises will be expensive. I have a cruise in mind and i am kind of scared to see the pricing in a few days when bookings open

I’ve already got 4 cruises booked for 2022. Might need to ditch one. Or two. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I have a cruise in mind and i am kind of scared to see the pricing in a few days when bookings open

Same for me. 

There are some relatively good Haven deals out there but they aren't for weeks that we can sail. For 1 week that I currently have booked on MSC Seashore (newest ship) in the Royal Suite, the aft-facing suite on Breakaway (8 years old) is $2K more. The price for the brand new Prima?.....🙄

17 minutes ago, shof515 said:

Yes, I have a feeling they are going to be very expensive. We are expecting to be booking an Oceanview (it is going to Iceland, so a balcony probably isn't as necessary anyway) and have an idea of how much we are willing to pay over the cost of the Dawn to the Baltics at the same time. If it is too much then there are always other options.

36 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Same for me. 

There are some relatively good Haven deals out there but they aren't for weeks that we can sail. For 1 week that I currently have booked on MSC Seashore (newest ship) in the Royal Suite, the aft-facing suite on Breakaway (8 years old) is $2K more. The price for the brand new Prima?.....🙄

If you can make it to Montego Bay, Haven pricing on the Joy cruises (excluding the August 7 debut) is quite low, at least in the context of Haven pricing. As a solo, I could book a late September sailing in an HJ for $3891. 

Not going to see that kind of pricing on Prima…

Edited by coastcat

37 minutes ago, HowardK said:

I'm late to the thread but had a few questions- where is the racetrack situated? Also, does it have hot dog carts like the Breakaway.

I doubt the hot dog carts will be on other ships. It was only on the Breakaway as part of the NYC theme the ship has

Edited by shof515

38 minutes ago, coastcat said:

If you can make it to Montego Bay, Haven pricing on the Joy cruises (excluding the August 7 debut) is quite low, at least in the context of Haven pricing. As a solo, I could book a late September sailing in an HJ for $3891.

I saw those (looked after reading Jamie's thread) but we can't go at that time. 

Actually, with the kids doing online/virtual school, we could sail and they could still be "in school" (if NCL's Wi-Fi was better). 😁

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

Yes, I have a feeling they are going to be very expensive. We are expecting to be booking an Oceanview (it is going to Iceland, so a balcony probably isn't as necessary anyway) and have an idea of how much we are willing to pay over the cost of the Dawn to the Baltics at the same time. If it is too much then there are always other options.

I am looking forward to sailing on her, but we will be waiting a couple years when she isn't the newest toy NCL has

I may just hold off on a cruise to Norway depending on the sailings listed. Glad to see something exciting to look forward to.

Anything will beat the hull art from the Encore, and this one is quite pleasant. 

Edited by PhillyTravelBug
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

Anything will beat the hull art from the Encore, and this one is quite pleasant. 

Yes, it looks nice and fresh from these renderings especially the life boats in white. But, the Lifeboats are to be painted with an internationally-approved bright orange color. Disney is the only cruise line that has yellow life boats to match their hull color scheme.

1 hour ago, ESCARGO said:

Yes, it looks nice and fresh from these renderings especially the life boats in white. But, the Lifeboats are to be painted with an internationally-approved bright orange color. Disney is the only cruise line that has yellow life boats to match their hull color scheme.

Disney is not the only cruise line that has yellow life boats.

image.thumb.png.7f88bb97c45f363e98e3b2af3e334751.png

IMG_1487.JPG