Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

18 minutes ago, NSnewcruiser said:

Disney is not the only cruise line that has yellow life boats.

image.thumb.png.7f88bb97c45f363e98e3b2af3e334751.png

IMG_1487.JPG

My bad, my fingers were typing faster than my brain! This is my correction... Disney cruise Line was the first cruise line to have yellow lifeboats, instead of the traditional regulation orange. Disney was granted special permission from the U.S. Coast Guard to paint the lifeboats yellow, to keep with the special color theming of the ship. 

24 minutes ago, ESCARGO said:

My bad, my fingers were typing faster than my brain! This is my correction... Disney cruise Line was the first cruise line to have yellow lifeboats, instead of the traditional regulation orange. Disney was granted special permission from the U.S. Coast Guard to paint the lifeboats yellow, to keep with the special color theming of the ship. 

No worries.

I would imagine that if there are any countdowns from NCL they would be to the time of the official announcement, rather than when bookings go live. To be honest, I don't recall from previous launches but I think that they basically go live once they have got their IT in place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Addicted2Ships said:

No, it's their official account. 

I don’t see the blue check mark saying it’s a verified account. But ‘Norwegian Cruise Line Fans’ does have the story posted with the same slightly crooked count down. 

3 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I would imagine that if there are any countdowns from NCL they would be to the time of the official announcement, rather than when bookings go live. To be honest, I don't recall from previous launches but I think that they basically go live once they have got their IT in place.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I’ll just keep refreshing periodically. It looks like there are not many cabins in the particular category I want. 

5 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

I don’t see the blue check mark saying it’s a verified account. But ‘Norwegian Cruise Line Fans’ does have the story posted with the same slightly crooked count down. 

Apologies, my mistake. The 'fans' bit was obscured and it looked like the official page. The UK website also has the current offer countdown ending in 2 days so no additional clues there either.

Edited by Addicted2Ships
  • Like 2

wonder how huge and deep the pools at the "waterfront" will be.i think not so much. Most ships has the pools in the middle. the seaside has a huge pool at the waterfront too, but at the end in the middle of the ship.with rough sea the Prima pools  becomes a wave pool :-)))

only the joy pool is not in the middle. other pools at the sides are mostly hot tubes.

have you booked the Spa balcony? i read at a group at fb of someone who did ( maybe it was you ? 🙂 ), he posted his room pic, looks bright the room and i like the style. but he saw nothing new at myNCL only the room pic

tomorrow is the big day we waited since August for.

😀😀😀

Edited by Steff79

2 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

have yooked the Spa balcony? i read at a group at fb of someone who did ( maybe it was you ? 🙂 ), he posted his room pic, looks bright the room and i like the style. but he saw nothing new at myNCL only the room pic

No, this was just a Studio. I dread to think what the cost of a balcony would be, but he said I was saving almost half. £2.5k is a pricey Studio!

Also, he could not confirm or deny a Spice H20 until full details come out tomorrow. Didn't sound hopeful, but you never know. 

thanks for answer

do you see the pic of your studio? looks it same like encore for example ?

what cruise did you booked? i´m looking for the september cruises 2022

i like the studios too but don´t like that you get a chance for a upgrade bid

Edited by Steff79

10 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

thanks for answer

do you see the pic of your studio? looks it same like encore for example ?

what cruise did you booked? i´m looking for the september cruises 2022

i like the studios too but don´t like that you get a chance for a upgrade bid

I've not seen anything yet. I used the deck plans we have and he told me the cabin number I was looking at.

I'm on the 10 day, Sept 7, 2023.

They are using the same blank deck plans until tomorrow. 

I also wanted a 2022 sailing, (Caribbean) but couldnt make the dates work. Chose the studio as it won't be warm weather. If Caribbean I would have a balcony. 

He also mentioned there will be food carts, not sure why, along with saying about the 2 infinity pools.

Edited by Addicted2Ships
  • Thanks 1

We’re booked!  The September 13 Copenhagen to Southampton and subsequent transatlantic.  The ports are fantastic for the Norwegian fjords sailing: Oslo, kristiansand, Bergen, Geiranger, alesund, Amsterdam, zeebrugge, Le Havre.  Only one sea day.  

The subsequent TA is London, Shetland, rejivick, Halifax and New York. 

have not seen pictures yet but a few things my pcc told me:  the Haven is at the back of ship with an infinity pool.  They only have 28 spa rooms. Owners suites with hot tubs on balcony. 2 bedroom Haven is a true 2 bedroom for 2 couples.  They have no Haven access suites like jewel class but price wasn’t much less. Crazy big promenade deck.  

Edited by littlelulu01
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

We’re booked!  The September 13 Copenhagen to Southampton and subsequent transatlantic.  The ports are fantastic for the Norwegian fjords sailing: Oslo, kristiansand, Bergen, Geiranger, alesund, Amsterdam, zeebrugge, Le Havre.  Only one sea day.  

The subsequent TA is London, Shetland, rejivick, Halifax and New York. 

have not seen pictures yet but a few things my pcc told me:  the Haven is at the back of ship with an infinity pool.  They only have 28 spa rooms. Owners suites with hot tubs on balcony. 2 bedroom Haven is a true 2 bedroom for 2 couples.  They have no Haven access suites like jewel class but price wasn’t much less. Crazy big promenade deck.  

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!  You may have company on this one 🤗