2021 Amsterdam going to Greenland & Iceland

Searching through RC to try to find and book a cruise that we had booked for 2020, but had to cancel due to family illness and death.

Departure was Amsterdam and had ports in Greenland and Iceland. I can find Greenland and Iceland under ports of call, but I can't find a cruise for 2021 with these ports. All I could find just had Iceland. I looked at Roll Call threads also to no avail. If anyone can help I will greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you!

From what I understand this ports are rare, maybe a TA (transatlantic).

I looked it up, May 15, 2021 on the Jewel is the only Iceland -no Greendland at all that I can see. It does leave out of Amsterdam.  If you need both you'll have to try a different cruise line.for next year.

Edited by bearette
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SPacificbound said:

Searching through RC to try to find and book a cruise that we had booked for 2020, but had to cancel due to family illness and death.

Departure was Amsterdam and had ports in Greenland and Iceland. I can find Greenland and Iceland under ports of call, but I can't find a cruise for 2021 with these ports. All I could find just had Iceland. I looked at Roll Call threads also to no avail. If anyone can help I will greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you!

We were booked on that cruise.  It was the 2020 TA for the brilliance.  It also stopped in Norway.  That is an incredibly rare itinerary.  As in that was the only time it has ever popped up with those stops for the Northern TA.  

There has been none for 2021.   Celebrity last I checked a while ago has something similar but with less stops in Greenland and no Norway.  I question if RCI will ever offer that cruise again.

Edited by rimmit
  • Like 1

We did an Ireland, Iceland & Scotland on Celebrity May 2018. It over nighted and left from Dublin. It had the most amazing ports. Considered doing a similar on RCI as this is my preferred line but X had a much better deal.

X has only an Ireland/Iceland for 2021...Hopefully they'll be some better options once 2022/2023 is open.

I have a great British Isles on X for July 30th booked...excited about this itinerary.

Best of look and keep up the hunt.

We did this cruise in 2019 and 2018.  It was a trans-atlantic from Copenhagen to Boston end of August.  Went to both Iceland and Greenland as well as several other stops.  In 2019 we missed Sydney, NS and Halifax, NS because of a hurricane and went to Sept-Iles in Quebec for 2 days instead.  Cruise was extended 1 day.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:00 PM, SPacificbound said:

Thank you!

An itinerary similar to this does not exist for 2021 sailings with RCL.       They will release their 2022 sailings this fall, probably November.   

Sorry for the loss of a family member.     

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

An itinerary similar to this does not exist for 2021 sailings with RCL.       They will release their 2022 sailings this fall, probably November.   

Sorry for the loss of a family member.     

Thank you. I will be looking for this itinerary in November, or when RC releases the schedule.