The Infinity

llawrence

Is something going on with the Infinity.....Celebrity cancelled the Nov. 16 cruise.....we have a cruise on her Nov 30......You can still book that cruise....but on the downloaded website it said the Infinity is not supported at this time......I cannot get into my reservation....even through Captains Club......when I called I got a vague answer .....but no information.....Any ideas?

Is something going on with the Infinity.....Celebrity cancelled the Nov. 16 cruise.....we have a cruise on her Nov 30......You can still book that cruise....but on the downloaded website it said the Infinity is not supported at this time......I cannot get into my reservation....even through Captains Club......when I called I got a vague answer .....but no information.....Any ideas?

9 minutes ago, llawrence said:

It's getting ready for the beach.

When you said you couldn’t see your reservation and got a message that the Infinity wasn’t supported by the downloaded Website; did you mean the Celebrity app?  

If that is what you meant  the Infinity, Eclipse, and some other ships haven’t been added to the app.  So because a ship isn’t supported by the app doesn’t have anything to do with whether or not it will sail in late November.  
if you log into your account on the website you should see your booking.  I have 3 bookings on the Infinity and can see them on the website.

4 hours ago, llawrence said:

Are you talking about Nov of 2020? That ship is not going. Guarantee. Celebrity hasn't done it yet but I will be really surprised if any American cruise line sails before March or April. If it is 2020 then you have undoubtedly made final payment make sure NOT to cancel the cruise but to let them cancel you. That would give you the 125% FCC and you can use that when you rebook.

4 hours ago, Fouremco said:

My guess is that it is in the process of being cancelled. Huge number of empty cabins too.

You are probably right....Celebrity rep told me it was still a go.......but would not tell me why I can’t get into my reservation.....we would just like to know to make other plans....

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

When you said you couldn’t see your reservation and got a message that the Infinity wasn’t supported by the downloaded Website; did you mean the Celebrity app?  

If that is what you meant  the Infinity, Eclipse, and some other ships haven’t been added to the app.  So because a ship isn’t supported by the app doesn’t have anything to do with whether or not it will sail in late November.  
if you log into your account on the website you should see your booking.  I have 3 bookings on the Infinity and can see them on the website.

I can see the bookings but I can’t access the infinity one to make changes,,,,,I called and got the run around from the celebrity rep.....

My guess is that they are soon to follow NCL and switch to cold layup of the ships.

Plus, let´s face it, November cruises are more than unlikely, so they will cance the remainder of the year.

I would not see the problem specific to Infinity.

8 hours ago, llawrence said:

You are probably right....Celebrity rep told me it was still a go.......but would not tell me why I can’t get into my reservation.....we would just like to know to make other plans....

As others have said, that sailing isn't going to happen.  Go ahead and make other plans.

I finally got in to my Infinity booking.........Celebrity already checked me in a gave me a boarding time of noon....thought that was strange.......I know the cruise will probably be a no go.......but celebrity has never issued me an express pass with out me checking in personally....everything including my passport number was right.....