The Daily for Sunday Sep 13, 2020

richwmn

53 minutes ago, Himself said:

I have some discomfort but people say I look amazingly well.

Father I am happy this ordeal is over with for you!! Our friend today was saying he also had some discomfort but he feels great and glad he had the procedure done! 
Did your physician give you a Rx for discomfort or is Ibuprofen or Tylenol helping? Happy to see you back on the board! Sorry so late Father in response back to you! May you rest peacefully tonight!

Denise😊

• Like 4

Thank you for the Daily Rich. Thank you for the Care and Celebration lists Roy.

I’m not really superstitious but will never forget when I was 14 and one of my uncles refused to move a broom for my mother who was moving. Not sure what the symbolism is but that broom did not get moved. 

I was fortunate to have 3 grandparents while I was young. Never close but still have really good memories of them. 

The talk of flu shots reminds me of the year I put off getting one. I had an appointment with my doctor in January so just waited until then to get one. Well January came and I got so sick, it was a true flu.  My doctor said I didn’t need to get the flu shot since I had already had it. I have never missed my flu shot since!

Have a great evening everyone!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Father I am happy this ordeal is over with for you!! Our friend today was saying he also had some discomfort but he feels great and glad he had the procedure done! 
Did your physician give you a Rx for discomfort or is Ibuprofen or Tylenol helping? Happy to see you back on the board! Sorry so late Father in response back to you! May you rest peacefully tonight!

Denise😊

exrta strength Tylinol 

• Like 2