CWC extended till Nov 30

stevea36

19 hours ago, lr657 said:

I was hoping that they would extend the book & sail date into 2022 for the FCC's for a cruise you cancel. Getting difficult to use them before December 31, 2021, especially if the ships will be sailing at reduced capacity. 

And it would definitely help if they started allowing multiple FCC's to be applied to a booking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Have you tried april 2022? Can be 1 year minus 4 weeks of your may 2021 date. The lift and shift ends april 2022 dates right now. Even if more dates released.

We miss the 4 weeks by a day ! Cruise is scheduled for 5/14/2021 and its for 9 days. Four weeks prior is April 16, 2022. Comparable cruise leaves 4/15/2022. I havent called and tried to move it yet, but I might now that the deadline is extended. 

mac_tlc

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

We miss the 4 weeks by a day ! Cruise is scheduled for 5/14/2021 and its for 9 days. Four weeks prior is April 16, 2022. Comparable cruise leaves 4/15/2022. I havent called and tried to move it yet, but I might now that the deadline is extended. 

mac_tlc

I suspect they'll be able to do it.  Last week I got one approved that was a month away from the normal rules.  Took a while on hold and a few transfers.  Resolutions had to be involved.

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

The articles I read mentioned pence and his covid team. Nothing about trump. Pence is head of covid team. 

My guess is that the Covid team is more concerned with a vaccine or a remedy and being able slow the spread of the disease than the cruise industry which has proven to spread the disease. Either way the election has nothing to do with the opening or extending the no sail order.  Win or lose Trump will hold office until January. I think he is spending his time trying to replace a Supreme Court Justice. The idea that any administration would place the cruise industry on top priority is ludicrous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

My guess is that the Covid team is more concerned with a vaccine or a remedy and being able slow the spread of the disease than the cruise industry which has proven to spread the disease. Either way the election has nothing to do with the opening or extending the no sail order.  Win or lose Trump will hold office until January. I think he is spending his time trying to replace a Supreme Court Justice. The idea that any administration would place the cruise industry on top priority is ludicrous.

I dont think one person said they are placing cruise industry on top priority, quite the opposite, I think most of us feel it's being ignored as much as possible. Pushed aside, hoping we go away. 

The article I read from the link also mentioned florida being a swing state and how many were employed by the cruise industry and definitely gave it a political slant quoting the miami mayor and other political figures. 

Edited by firefly333

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I dont think one person said they are placing cruise industry on top priority, quite the opposite, I think most of us feel it's being ignored as much as possible. Pushed aside, hoping we go away. 

The article I read from the link also mentioned florida being a swing state and how many were employed by the cruise industry and definitely gave it a political slant quoting the miami mayor and other political figures. 

True but I was commenting on the results of the election which people keep bringing up.  The action is now not in January.