Blocking someones Posts

Jancruz

5 hours ago, Jancruz said:

Lyn, you told me before how to do that but something happened to unblock..can someone post that info for me again..

Thanks,

Jancruz1

Jan-

Was the user unblocked, or are you referring to seeing a post from a blocked user because it was quoted by another poster who has not blocked the user?  

Even if you block a user,  you will see a blocked post if it is quoted by another user who has not blocked him/her.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jancruz said:

Lyn, you told me before how to do that but something happened to unblock..can someone post that info for me again..

Thanks,

Jancruz1

Hope you got it sorted out

Lyn

16 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

I swear, when I read your posts you sound so familiar to me. I also visit food sites, including dead ones which kind of started it all for me, this internet forum experience. It may be we have met before outside of CC.

Chowhound???

20 hours ago, tvmovielover said:

Jancruz i got unblocked when I got signed out by someone or some computer glitch.  I just finally gave up and got a new password.  My blocks came back when I signed in.

Thats what happened to me..and yes some people quote the person I have blocked so I dont read them..to negative for me!

Thanks all!!

Jancruz1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Disregard my previous question for I realized that you can also go under your account settings and search and add a user to your " ignore" list via your account settings. I suspect my tablet is blocking the hover/ pop up option.

• Like 1