A PVSA question

LawDog61

1 hour ago, dkjretired said:

I am usually on the Celebrity board and yearly there is a discussion of this.  A few dozen people usually depart in Victoria and get to Seattle by various means. If I remember correctly they leave their things on board.

Interesting...what is this type of itinerary example please.

3 hours ago, njhorseman said:

I'm not the one who first posted the amount of the fine, nor am I the one who then attempted to correct it, but still was incorrect. Why not complain to them that their posts were irrelevant? 

All I'm doing is providing the correct information after others provided misinformation. Do you have an issue with facts being posted on this forum?

And as the previous poster noted the OP is looking for a future B2B . That assumes there will be cruising at that time, which makes the information relevant for those potential cruises.

I did not mean any offense to your answer; I quoted it because it was the last one. Actually since from the 3 posts with amounts, it seems to be increasing so what it is now when there are no cruises may very well be irrelevant.

7 hours ago, Ashland said:

Interesting...what is this type of itinerary example please.

Its the last Seattle to Seattle Alaska trip  of the season on the Solstice where the last stop is Victoria.  That's the one I am aware of most because we were looking at it.   The people would then meet the ship in Seattle and go on the next cruise going usually over to Hawaii.   A B2B  Seattle to Seattle and then Seattle to wherever.   I know also they also involve some of the Vancouver trips at the end of the season. 

Here's one such discussion but there are others from past years, this one is recent.

Edited by dkjretired