Crown Princess blank for April 2021

1emerald1

Yes, she is going to San Pedro for summer 2021, in fact I'm booked for a May Mexico.  However the month of April is blocked off so that's why I'm wondering if she's scheduled for a dry dock, maybe for the generator issue.

Currently all cruises of Crown Princess before 18th Dec have been cancelled.

Between 19th Dec and 10th Apr, her homeport should be at Fort Lauderdale.

From 15th May onwards, she will be based in Los Angeles

Until now, Crown Princess is still anchoring near Singapore. It is extremely unlikely that she will sail to the opposite side of the world and arrive at Florida in mid-December. I believe eventually her entire winter season in the Caribbean will be cancelled. And she will possibly sail directly from Singapore in spring (via Pacific Ocean) to California without any passengers, and restart her cruises in the US West Coast in May.

6 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Until now, Crown Princess is still anchoring near Singapore. It is extremely unlikely that she will sail to the opposite side of the world and arrive at Florida in mid-December. I believe eventually her entire winter season in the Caribbean will be cancelled. And she will possibly sail directly from Singapore in spring (via Pacific Ocean) to California without any passengers, and restart her cruises in the US West Coast in May.

Hope you're wrong since I'm booked on the Crown before the "hole" in the schedule; I'm scheduled to sail on 3/27/21 for the 2-week "Circle Caribbean" itinerary.  I just made this reservation last week.

7 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Thanks, your response sounds the most plausible.

9 hours ago, BarbinMich said:

Hope you're wrong since I'm booked on the Crown before the "hole" in the schedule; I'm scheduled to sail on 3/27/21 for the 2-week "Circle Caribbean" itinerary.  I just made this reservation last week.

I hope your cruise can still depart.

However it seems to be unlikely that Crown Princess will go to the east coast for only 2-3 months (January - early April), and then have to transit the Panama Canal (which involves high cost) and move to west coast.

But my predictions can be wrong. 😉

4 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

I hope your cruise can still depart.

However it seems to be unlikely that Crown Princess will go to the east coast for only 2-3 months (January - early April), and then have to transit the Panama Canal (which involves high cost) and move to west coast.

But my predictions can be wrong. 😉

If possible to cruise January-April, then it should happen. Much better for the cruise industry to actually have cruises occurring than not.

• Like 1