My next scheduled carnival cruise is...

geckoaz

On 10/29/2020 at 5:35 PM, geckoaz said:

if you have carnival cruise booked. When is it and what will you celebrate? My next cruise is may 2021 on panorama. We are celebrating my wife's retirement and maybe mine. Lots of friends are booked from all over. Looking to have lots of fun and time to catch up.

Congrats to you both on your special milestones!

On 10/29/2020 at 5:35 PM, geckoaz said:

if you have carnival cruise booked. When is it and what will you celebrate? My next cruise is may 2021 on panorama. We are celebrating my wife's retirement and maybe mine. Lots of friends are booked from all over. Looking to have lots of fun and time to catch up.

My 17-21 year old boys and I just booked a quick 4 day getaway on June 28, 2021. They are excited to get back on the ship, as we did not get to go last year. Only doing a 4 day to see how it is with the Covid protocols in place. 

1 hour ago, ilovemy3boys said:

My 17-21 year old boys and I just booked a quick 4 day getaway on June 28, 2021. They are excited to get back on the ship, as we did not get to go last year. Only doing a 4 day to see how it is with the Covid protocols in place. 

I think Carnival just put the kaput on all June cruises yesterday.

2 hours ago, ilovemy3boys said:

My 17-21 year old boys and I just booked a quick 4 day getaway on June 28, 2021. 

Don't think that the Liberty or the Conquest will be going anywhere on 6/28/21. On a positive note though, you'll get 300 in OBC for your rebooked cruise!

We booked a January, 2022 7 day and a January, 2023 14 Day Journeys Cruise both on the Legend. Keeping our fingers crossed for 2022 

We already had our October, 2020 Bermuda cruise cancelled and will be using our future credits from that toward one of these cruises.