My next scheduled carnival cruise is...

geckoaz

2 hours ago, Love2cruise77 said:

August 2021.  Hoping positive thinking and visualization will make it happen.  Don't want to cancel the air and rebook the cruise on Mardi Gras.  CDC, please let this happen.

I'm 50/50 on our Halloween Mardi Gras cruise, guess where that puts your August one?

March 2022 on the Vista.  The upside of our cruise plans getting cancelled 3 times in 2020 is that we have even more to celebrate in March of 2022 than we did in the spring of 2020.  Two college graduations instead of one, several hundred dollars in OBC instead of none,  and the youngest in the family will have just turned 21.  

14 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Galveston is supposedly number 3 on the embarkation hierarchy for Carnival.  If you're two weeks early, then ours is two days early. 

Oh, snap!  Two days.  Been there.  We missed being able to sail last year by a day.  

Nov 6-11,2021 on the Valor out of NOLA solo.. I am planning to do a live review IF it sails. This will be one of the “first” sailings out of dry dock so I to pass on the new look everyone who has shared their experiences with us in the past! Feb 13-20,2022 On the Glory for a friends wedding again will be doing a live review of the cruise if the internet on Glory can take it! I am also close to pulling the trigger on southern Caribbean for early fall of 2022 just trying to determine what will work best for my schedule and budget.

16 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

All the hope in the world will unfortunately not let you sail.  I'm 50/50 on our Halloween Mardi Gras sailing.

I was 50/50 on our Thanksgiving cruise out of Baltimore before the CDC released its new guidance yesterday. Now my expectations are lowered to about 30/70. 

• Like 1

Vista 12-31-21 for the New Year. I'm going to do the Sailabration Cruise March the 5th but can't decide between the Vista and the Breeze. Ideally I'd do the Vista but I don't think I can swing the time off- it's only two fewer days on the Breeze but that makes all the difference as even that one will be tough. Still, I don't want to miss the party, I think it'll be a great time! I might consider one between now and then, maybe if things get back to sailing.  

Ha ha! I've been in the Havana Area before on the Vista as a perk that came with the Grand Suite and it is very nice but I'm not sure ultimately worth the cost. My son was too young to go out there with me and so most of the time I didn't use it and that kinda figures into my valuation I'm sure. He might be old enough next year but, eh I don't know it's pretty pricey.