My next scheduled carnival cruise is...

geckoaz

Both of our January 2021 crusies were of course cancelled.  I finally gave up and booked out into November 2021 and January 2022, can hardly believe it. (But I do have three MSC cruises booked between February and September and one river boat cruise in Europe in October.) Who knows when our next cruise will really be.

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Are you having to move flights every time you do this? Or just waiting to book those?

Moving. Except today, Southwest doesn’t release the return portion of this cruise until Dec 10. They have really great cancellation and rebooking policies right now. I have a full year to use the credit, so I just keep rolling it over. Worse comes to worst, we will take a long weekend to NOLA or somewhere and use the credit before it expires. 

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Moving. Except today, Southwest doesn’t release the return portion of this cruise until Dec 10. They have really great cancellation and rebooking policies right now. I have a full year to use the credit, so I just keep rolling it over. Worse comes to worst, we will take a long weekend to NOLA or somewhere and use the credit before it expires. 

That's the same deal I have with my flight AA from my August cruise. I think I'm just going to see if I can use it for next August. Hopefully that will be safe. I haven't wanted to deal with flights that's why I'm sticking with Galveston. I was going to book  the last week of March but I'm thinking maybe the first week of April will be safer. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That's the same deal I have with my flight AA from my August cruise. I think I'm just going to see if I can use it for next August. Hopefully that will be safe. I haven't wanted to deal with flights that's why I'm sticking with Galveston. I was going to book  the last week of March but I'm thinking maybe the first week of April will be safer. 

Our October cruise is out of Galveston. I joked that at this point, it might end up a back to back because we won’t cruise in the summer with all the kids and what not... if April doesn’t go, I don’t even wanna think about it. I’m committed to the Horizon and Miami and spring. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😬 Keep me posted on what you decide. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 1