Check-in not available for January?

There is not a CDC announcement today. I see that there is a lot of interpretations out there from non official RC websites including RC Blog.   Please read source. Helpful hints. Skip 3/4 restating  of prior regulations released March and September many of which have expired. Look for words like “may” “or” which include or not include rules. 

5 hours ago, Sail2soon said:

I will stay with my interpretation of the source document. Yes certification is required if some of carrier ships have not sailed in us waters for last 8 months. RC has sailed is US waters during period. Yes certification requires 28 day wait after delivery of safety protocols.  RC safety protocols delivered to CDC 30plus days ago. 

5 hours ago, Sail2soon said:

Yes prior to certification carrier must display Covid warnings on customer website. RC has been displaying the CDC covivid warning on their website for 6 plus months. 

4 hours ago, Sail2soon said:

There is not a CDC announcement today. I see that there is a lot of interpretations out there from non official RC websites including RC Blog.   Please read source. Helpful hints. Skip 3/4 restating  of prior regulations released March and September many of which have expired. Look for words like “may” “or” which include or not include rules. 

You really have no idea what you are talking about

6 hours ago, Sail2soon said:

I will stay with my interpretation of the source document. Yes certification is required if some of carrier ships have not sailed in us waters for last 8 months. RC has sailed is US waters during period. Yes certification requires 28 day wait after delivery of safety protocols.  RC safety protocols delivered to CDC 30plus days ago. 

I read it to mean the 28 day wait begins after All crew are onboard the ship.     Right now the ships only have essential crew.     Have they actually began re-staffing the 2 or 3 ships that will sail?    

On 11/1/2020 at 1:29 PM, PigsCanFly said:

We had already checked in for our Jan 2 2021 on the Grandeur.  I do not expect it to sail, but I do expect RCI to hold on as long as possible before cancelling to delay to refunds.

We’re booked on this one too, looking for non-cruise alternatives now.  We really needed a cruise fix after this terrible year!!

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 9:37 AM, TheBucketLister said:

Any one else having this issue?

I have a B2B on the Mariner (18th-25th), and last week I was able to start the check in process, then I came back on Friday to finish the one and start the second, but it tells me that check-in is no longer available for both.  I tried Friday, Saturday and today, no change.

I just received boarding documents for our Jan 1 Navigator and Jan 24 Explorer. Who knows.

1 hour ago, Kokomo91165 said:

Just got an email that check in for my navigator cruise was open.  Feb 8th. 

Feb. 6 cruise is not available for check in yet for us.  Our Jan 29th cruise has the "Sorry, there's been a Glitch, check back later"