Princess excursion Quebec to Montreal airport YUL

hunt182644

Looking for information from those who have done this excursion? I see where they say if they don't get enough people signed up it could be cancelled, would hate to book airfare ay YUL  then have excursion cancelled. It would be somewhat cheaper for us to fly home from Montreal also having never been there before would give us a chance to see some of the city. I see where there is bus travel between the two cities and this would be an option.

I did it last August. Basically it was a quick tour between cities, then Montreal on my own for a few hours, transfer to the airport.  I would do it again.

FWIW  I had a water bottle and the 'TSA' wanted me to leave the line to down it. I drink fast so I just went to the end of the line / chugged / back in way less than 5 minutes as they clear the line faster than many US Airports. So if you want to bring water, drink it before getting in line. No issue taking uncapped bottle through. 

Flight to SF was delayed 3 hrs. I should have asked to be rescheduled as Bart stops at MN and I got in at 23:55. So check flight timing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 9:55 AM, CineGraphic said:

The train station is a 5 minute walk from the Quebec port.....business class was lovely.

We plan on doing it again next fall.

I second the train. Via Rail has several trains a day between Quebec City and Montreal. Quebec City is more picturesque IMHO.

• Thanks 1