Jan & Feb FCC Certificate

Hello fellow Cruisers.   I got the e mail last night  on info from Future cruise  Credits but not the regular FCC with the numbers for each of us and the amounts. We have 4 cancelled cruises due to be issued on Jan 15th and  have always got the info . Has anyone got the new round of issued FCC   due from Royal on the 15th. Thanks for  any info you can share.   Bob & Nancy

19 minutes ago, villager70 said:

Hello fellow Cruisers.   I got the e mail last night  on info from Future cruise  Credits but not the regular FCC with the numbers for each of us and the amounts. We have 4 cancelled cruises due to be issued on Jan 15th and  have always got the info . Has anyone got the new round of issued FCC   due from Royal on the 15th. Thanks for  any info you can share.   Bob & Nancy

One of my clients had their FCC issued on the 15th.  I saw it on line (only available for TA’s).  I don’t think they received an e mail though. 

there is probably a good chance it’s been issued but the e mail not sent.  You can call and check, it’s actually easier for the reps to access using the old booking number rather than the FCC number. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

One of my clients had their FCC issued on the 15th.  I saw it on line (only available for TA’s).  I don’t think they received an e mail though. 

there is probably a good chance it’s been issued but the e mail not sent.  You can call and check, it’s actually easier for the reps to access using the old booking number rather than the FCC number. 

Thanks  Ken   Do you don,t have the Diamond Plus / Pinn number by Chance?

50 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Isn’t it the regular number 800.536.9723 press 8 or #8

25 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Thought that it was #9. 

And it's 800-526-9723  press 9   

I don't call much anymore since I have a wonderful TA who takes care of things for me😇

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

Called  D+ C&A  yesterday and certificates had been issued but not sent out for two days. Resolutions  got involved and I got and e mail with all four sets of FCC's for Jan & Feb in 30 minutes ands all dollar amounts.  Bob

I have future cruise credit from a cruise I cancelled in November, as it happens the cruise has been cancelled by Royal since, the problem is because for once I booked in the Uk and cruise credit is £300 I’ve been told I can’t apply it to a cruise I’m booking through my agent in the states as it’s GBP and not dollars! Anyone have any ideas? Wouldn’t like to loose it but expires in December, Dianne

1 hour ago, di T said:

I have future cruise credit from a cruise I cancelled in November, as it happens the cruise has been cancelled by Royal since, the problem is because for once I booked in the Uk and cruise credit is £300 I’ve been told I can’t apply it to a cruise I’m booking through my agent in the states as it’s GBP and not dollars! Anyone have any ideas? Wouldn’t like to loose it but expires in December, Dianne

What you were told was correct.  You cannot switch currencies with FCC's.

Your certificate now has an apply by date of April 30, 2022 and a sail by date of Sept. 30, 2022, they were extended last week.

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Your certificate now has an apply by date of April 30, 2022 and a sail by date of Sept. 30, 2022, they were extended last week.

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Is this true even if it was me who cancelled? 

24 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That's interesting, I'll have to remember not to use anything but USD.😁

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:38 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

This👆

Just now, notmyrealnameoremail said:

I took a refund on my November Oasis cruise that I had booked in USD since all the rest of mine were in CDN.  Had I been able to apply it to one of my CDN bookings I would have taken the FCC.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes.  

Well I would be happy if I can use it up to a sail date in September2022! Just didn’t want to loose it. Thanks for letting me know👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 7:32 PM, notmyrealnameoremail said:

I was very interested to read about the extension of FCC. I have a FCC issued prior to covid that had an expiry date of 30 November 2021. I have been told when I queried this that it has now be extended to 31 December 2021. I was told this was it and no further date and it was a sailed by as well. As there was no cruising last year and not looking good for 2021 I was surprised that my dates werent 30 April and sail by 30 Sep. I have complained to Royal but cant get anywhere with them

Just now, tokyo1949 said:

I was very interested to read about the extension of FCC. I have a FCC issued prior to covid that had an expiry date of 30 November 2021. I have been told when I queried this that it has now be extended to 31 December 2021. I was told this was it and no further date and it was a sailed by as well. As there was no cruising last year and not looking good for 2021 I was surprised that my dates werent 30 April and sail by 30 Sep. I have complained to Royal but cant get anywhere with them

When were you told that.  The dates for all FCC are a moving target that keep getting adjusted.  It was just the middle of January that Covid related FCC's were extended to Sept 2022

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

When were you told that.  The dates for all FCC are a moving target that keep getting adjusted.  It was just the middle of January that Covid related FCC's were extended to Sept 2022

I was told earlier in the week and then I complained and got a repeated email yesterday. Just told to check 2 months prior to expiry date to see if its been extended.

Thanks for replying

Just now, tokyo1949 said:

I was told earlier in the week and then I complained and got a repeated email yesterday. Just told to check 2 months prior to expiry date to see if its been extended.

Thanks for replying

As long as cruises keep getting postponed they will keep extending the dates.  Like they said...keep checking