Meravigilia Yacht Club which deck is best?

Nashna

We're optomists!  This week, we were fortunate to get our first Pfizer shots and are now looking forward to traveling again.  We just had an 18-day late Spring cruise cancel and are now looking to a Fall cruise.  We have sailed in YC on Divina in January 2019 and absolutely loved it.  Now looking at the Meravigilia in the YC and all decks are available.  I would appreciate any suggestions as to our best deck option.

We love deck 16 for access to both the Concierge desk and the Top Sail Lounge. Earlier this week I was booking YC on Virtuosa and only deck 15 was available. When I told the MSC agent about our preference for deck 16 she made a request for us and managed to get one 😀

4 hours ago, Beamafar said:

We love deck 16 for access to both the Concierge desk and the Top Sail Lounge. Earlier this week I was booking YC on Virtuosa and only deck 15 was available. When I told the MSC agent about our preference for deck 16 she made a request for us and managed to get one 😀

That was our favourite deck also, so another vote from me!

9 hours ago, Beamafar said:

(though it’s probably moot as all of YC is forward 😏)

A very true thought; when the "ocean is in motion", one will be aware of such.  I was on Deck 15 and there was more noticeable motion than I have experienced when I was in the middle of a Deck One stateroom of a Holland America ship.  No issues for me, however.  

Deck 16 was my preferred location when I booked Meraviglia.  No availability and I did not wait until the last minute to book.  That says something, I think.  Perfectly satisfied with Deck 15.  Quick/easy access to the rest of the ship aft of YC.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

Deck 16 was my preferred location when I booked Meraviglia.  No availability and I did not wait until the last minute to book.  That says something, I think.  Perfectly satisfied with Deck 15.  Quick/easy access to the rest of the ship aft of YC.  

To qualify my earlier post saying 16 is favourite deck, we also had a cruise on deck 15 and I agree it is perfectly satisfactory and not a problem in the slightest.

• Like 1

We were to sail Mera in March forward.  It is a very large ship. YC is all top and forward so unless you go Yc low and aft you are not going to see much difference.  Based on same route on Divinia and twice on Seaside which is smaller, not a ton of movement in that area most days.