Summit Penthouse 6148

Julma

We spent 26 nights in PS 6147 and never had a problem with the suite being serviced when we wanted it done.  Granted, we only had room service breakfast twice, but it seemed as soon as we went to Luminae in the morning the cabin attendant was in the suite.  Every once in a while they were still inside if we did not linger over coffee. No big deal.  We just lounged outside on that magnificent verandah.  Just tell your butler what you want and he will make it happen.

1 hour ago, woldridge said:

I booked this cruise earlier today before I saw this thread.  We are on the previous New England/Canada cruise in a 2B room.  For this repositioning cruise we booked a S1 for over $500 less than the Canada/New England cruise.  My invoice includes credits for the suite perks of premium beverage package, unlimited internet and tips.  In addition we were given $400 OBC per person, $100 for the B2B and another $65 OBC for what I do not know.  Nice!

@woldridge  Could you send me an email at wrk2cruise at gmail.com?

We did 3 PH cruises pre upgrade. All were crash out cruises where we had no plans for sightseeing other than a quick walk around the ports of call. 

Most days we had a leisurely breakfast on the balcony. As our butler delivered breakfast the room attendant would be making the beds and tidying up. Our butler would ask our plans for the day and always asked if we wanted lunch delivering. Whilst most days we would say we would say we would simply have a light bite in the buffet (there is a limit to how much food you can eat in a day). He then suggested on sea days (when the buffet would be busy) he should organise something for us. He told us not to worry about menus and suggested an Indian banquet to share. One of our best ever meals at sea!

I know it may sound odd but we did love having the Butlers pantry. So easy to have a fridge stocked with a wide range of drinks, fruit and snacks and nice to be able to clear bottles, glasses out of the suite. Also easy to have a tea tray set out with kettle.

We did invite in new cruise friends occasionally for an afternoon drink or a post dinner drink. No matter the time the butler would appear out of nowhere and sort out the drinks. He would then reappear with little dishes of nuts and other little treats. 

We have also cruised on S class PH. Whilst we love the light and decadence of space in these rooms they do not match the decadence of the M class rooms and deck.

Our only criticisms on the M class PH are about the ships themselves...The lack of choice of speciality restaurants and the ‘flow’...We did find we were always walking backwards and forwards between suite, Michael’s/Retreat, restaurants.

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!