M Ship Rehab

W283386

The addition of cabins on the starboard side of the spa has caused the relocation of the men's locker room to the port side. it looks like the women's locker room was cut in half and a men's locker room added.  Was a sauna put into the new locker room and does it still have a window with an ocean view? 

3 hours ago, W283386 said:

The addition of cabins on the starboard side of the spa has caused the relocation of the men's locker room to the port side. it looks like the women's locker room was cut in half and a men's locker room added.  Was a sauna put into the new locker room and does it still have a window with an ocean view? 

We were on the Summit September 2019 (post revolution). The men's locker room had a small sauna, no window. 

I talked with a reservation rep yesterday and in passing if there was any word on upgrading the Constellation. She stated that no information had been released but it is still scheduled for an upgrade in the future. Basically, no one has an idea about when the upgrade will take place.

It was supposed to be done last May and was cancelled in March.   I would have thought that much of the inventory would have been staged at the shipyard by that time.   Infinity is just finishing up a maintenance only and hull paint now and got nothing in the passenger space.   I just can't see these Revolutions done any time soon.   Just the extra time in dry dock above the required maintenance would be keeping the ship from generating revenue as well as sucking cash.