Typical Sydney hotel allocations

On 3/12/2021 at 2:55 AM, lovetocruise1953 said:

As our trip isn't till Feb 2023 I obviously can't access any information on it. We have 3 nights in Sydney pre cruise in our package, which hotels do they usually allocate for this type of stay?

A little bit more information would be nice?

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

A little bit more information would be nice?

On 3/15/2021 at 12:06 AM, GUT2407 said:

Who are you booking with?

Sorry I didn't think anyone would be interested .... The cruise is on Celebrity Eclipse leaving Sydney on 16th Feb 2023 it goes around New Zealand first then back to Sydney and up the East coast of Australia. We booked with Paramount cruises in the UK.

We will probably fly in a week or so early and spend some time in Brisbane as unfortunately that isn't one of the stops. The hotel stay in Sydney for 3 nights(4* central Sydney) is included in the price of our trip.

I know on one of our Celebrity cruises some were at Rydges and some at Holiday Inn. But that’s about all I can help you with. Both had a few properties around Sydney and I am not sure which one they were at. But I’d be pretty happy with either chain, they use Marriott too I’m pretty sure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 8:22 PM, lovetocruise1953 said:

Sorry I didn't think anyone would be interested .... The cruise is on Celebrity Eclipse leaving Sydney on 16th Feb 2023 it goes around New Zealand first then back to Sydney and up the East coast of Australia. We booked with Paramount cruises in the UK.

We will probably fly in a week or so early and spend some time in Brisbane as unfortunately that isn't one of the stops. The hotel stay in Sydney for 3 nights(4* central Sydney) is included in the price of our trip.

Maybe you could ask Paramount Cruisers.  If they don't know they could ask Celebrity on your behalf. 2023 is a long time in advance, so they may not have definite arrangements.

Glad you are visiting Brisbane, Australia's most underrated tropical Capital city.

On 3/11/2021 at 3:55 PM, lovetocruise1953 said:

As our trip isn't till Feb 2023 I obviously can't access any information on it. We have 3 nights in Sydney pre cruise in our package, which hotels do they usually allocate for this type of stay?

Hi

We had 3 nights in Sydney before a New Zealand cruise January 2020 and stayed at the Hilton Sydney. We were very pleased with all aspects of hotel it was opposite Queen Victoria building very central we could walk to all we wanted to see good restaurants close by as well.

Feel free to ask any questions I will be happy to answer if I can. 😁

• Like 1