Special sales promotions

madera1

We are new to Oceania but on other cruise lines we have taken advantage of promotions after booking a cruise to get additional perks or OBC. I haven’t read about special sales such as Black Friday but wonder what to expect. We have 2022 and 2023 cruises  booked.

3 hours ago, clo said:

I would appreciate your providing links when you give out info.

😂😂

Why do you persist! 

Beyond your imagination that OCC agents gets lots of information not posted on the web!  😂😂

We’re blessed to have Jan giving us information long before it posted on the web.

You wonder why so many people have you in ignore?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

We’re blessed to have Jan giving us information long before it posted on the web.

She's been known to be wrong on occasion and is very, very biased almost all the time. That why I ask for substantiation.

12 minutes ago, palakika said:

Clo..  Jan has been the voice of reason and inside info for a long time on CC.  We all respect her very much and look forward to her info from FDR!  Remember, Live Aloha!

Francie

I hear you but for the couple of years I've been here I've seen her give wrong and/or biased info. As I said above I wish she would at least admit that she can't document these things. Has she ever said anything truly negative about O.

11 hours ago, clo said:

I hear you but for the couple of years I've been here I've seen her give wrong and/or biased info. As I said above I wish she would at least admit that she can't document these things. Has she ever said anything truly negative about O.

When you have the Chairman of NCL and President of Oceania on your speed dial we'll take your opinion on this serious. I can guarantee you Jan does. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1