Crystal vs Scenic River Cruises

5waldos

We have sailed on Crystal several timesand enjoyed the trips a great deal.  But things are looking a bit shaky with the company so we are considering looking elsewhere.  Has anyone sailed both Crystal and Scenic? Are they similar or really different?  Or any other suggestions? 

I love the Crystal Product and I have considered Scenic. I have heard that Scenic is amazing.  No one knows what the final experiences will be until all the regulations are finalized.  As much as I love Crystal, I am waiting to consider what we will do in the travel world. I would not rule out Scenic at all.

I felt optimistic with Crystal after watching the 30 minute video that is posted on the Crystal board. I felt it was an incredibly honest interview compared to some other interviews I have seen this past year.

Though I am not ready to book anything with any company right now.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1

Scenic and Crystal are certainly more alike than they are different – both at the top end of the river cruise line luxury scale.  Scenic is a much larger operation, so they have a wider variety of itineraries and dates.  But Crystal does seem to be pulling back from the financial brink, with a spate of new bookings and the return of their beloved Mozart ship to bring the river fleet back to five.  Two very good choices, IMO.

• Like 1