I'm booked!!!... Joy's first sailing from Jamaica!

sid_9169

On 4/24/2021 at 1:44 PM, Summerstravel said:

That looks great Sid I can't see the excursions listed yet on the Jamaica cruise I have scheduled in September. Could you please let me know if there are any beach excursions listed for Ocho Rios?  

These are all of them

image.thumb.png.7b8f77c841f4f81df4daf0681626c7cf.png

image.thumb.png.da52a6fb7bf9b4c78dc75451bec1c4fd.png

image.png.f225b701e3e0d25d073717869291cb5b.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, farmersfight said:

NCL can call it anything they want, they're still not going to get a ship to make a port call in Orlando.

@HBCcruiser

They've had over a year of downtime. That is *plenty* of time to install wheels on a ship. Maybe not on an Oasis-class ship, but certainly on a petite Adventure-class one like the Mariner!

Actually, at this point I don't know if that cruise is out of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, or Port Canaveral since the RC site can't decide if this cruise is going to Nassau or Cozumel. It displays Nassau on the info page and Cozumel in the ShoreEx, which means we'll probably end up docking in Sweden.

Those Ocho Rios beach excursions sound okay, but honestly, that's the last full day of the cruise and I'd rather spend the time enjoying the ship. It's been such a long wait.

Edited by coastcat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, coastcat said:

They've had over a year of downtime. That is *plenty* of time to install wheels on a ship. Maybe not on an Oasis-class ship, but certainly on a petite Adventure-class one like the Mariner!

Looks like the U.S. Navy has the right idea;

Who brought da boat : carmemes

• Like 2

@Summerstravel

You're invited to check out our CC Rat Pack thread in the Floataway Lounge forum. We are a diverse (age, gender & even political opinion) group of "rats". If you like the thread and would like to join us, just leave a quick post on the thread. No pressure or $ involved.

Edited by farmersfight