Johnny rockets breakfast on Royal

19 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

make sure to give Portside BBQ a try.  Not free but delicious.  the 3 meat meal at $15 can be easily shared by two.

Uhhh yep! Excellent... my fave on Oasis. The two meat option turned out to be way too much for me to eat alone.

2 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Uhhh yep! Excellent... my fave on Oasis. The two meat option turned out to be way too much for me to eat alone.

We were on at Christmas 2019 and had the UDP.  We went to Portside every day either for lunch or a late afternoon snack if we had late dinner reservations.  Even the 2 meat was plenty to share.

I really hope this gets added to other ships.

20 hours ago, island lady said:

Every time we walked by there in the morning, the place was packed.  Option to eat outside is very popular.  Food looked good, but too heavy for me.  Like to mix it up with lighter fare.  

Breakfast in the solarium cafe used to be perfect for me with its healthy choices. However, lately it seems to have just become a scaled down version of the Windjammer offerings.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We were on at Christmas 2019 and had the UDP.  We went to Portside every day either for lunch or a late afternoon snack if we had late dinner reservations.  Even the 2 meat was plenty to share.

I really hope this gets added to other ships.

I went Dec 2019 as well. I also hope it is added to other ships. I really liked the location, especially after the evening after the sun went down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Breakfast in the solarium cafe used to be perfect for me with its healthy choices. However, lately it seems to have just become a scaled down version of the Windjammer offerings.

That's what I noticed too.  Used to adore Solarium cafe for the healthier fare for both breakfast and lunch.  Then...like you...I wondered what happened.  

Keeping to CK for breakfast and lunch since then.   Will be interesting to see what the set up is...once we finally/maybe get to start cruising again.