Johnny rockets breakfast on Royal

hi everyone. wife and I have cruised many times on Royal and never heard of breakfast offered at Johnny Rockets. Is this new? are there any details out there. TIA.          Keith.🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, kdnurs said:

I enjoyed breakfast at JR...😍 not sure if it changed in 2 years, but we had eggs, fried potatoes, crisp bacon and coffee...hard to mess that up ❤️

thank you

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, watson50 said:

hi everyone. wife and I have cruised many times on Royal and never heard of breakfast offered at Johnny Rockets. Is this new? are there any details out there. TIA.          Keith.🤷‍♂️

Hmm it’s delicious too!

• Like 1

Even the counter fills up later on. Early is the key.

Usually I see several people posting to order 1/2 order of the hash browns. They are the big draw but some would say too much. Or just go 2 or 3 times if you feel they ruin your diet. That's what I do. Not go every day.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

make sure to give Portside BBQ a try.  Not free but delicious.  the 3 meat meal at $15 can be easily shared by two.

thanks again. seems to be a drool factor kicking in right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Only available on Oasis class ships. 

I curious as to why that is only on Oasis class and not Voyager class like Explorer which has a JR. I kind of wanted to eat breakfast there for free. Do they not serve breakfast in those JR?

17 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I curious as to why that is only on Oasis class and not Voyager class like Explorer which has a JR. I kind of wanted to eat breakfast there for free. Do they not serve breakfast in those JR?

I agree and have asked this many times....answer... No because they don't.. I think they should. 

44 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

22 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I agree and have asked this many times....answer... No because they don't.. I think they should. 

It’s because of the large number of Pax on Oasis class....trying to spread them out.

• Like 1