Saint Martin EHAS form (Electronic Health Authorization System) - Help??

FBurnley

On 5/23/2021 at 9:07 AM, rsail203 said:

We're not very knowledgeable about computers. Does any one know how to provide emailed negative pcr results when you fill out the St. Maarten EHAS form online.

Do you have a smartphone? If so, take a screen shot of your test results and save it as a photo. Upload it as a photo when you apply on their website. Hopefully the site takes that file format. 

If you don’t have a smartphone, look at your test results on the computer. Along the top or bottom of the screen there should be a floppy disk icon which means “save.”  Save the file to your desktop on the computer and then when applying, search for the file you just saved to your desktop. 

If all else fails, hopefully you have someone who can help you near your home. Good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rsail203 said:

Seany527-Thank you. I appreciate the info. We get our pcr test Saturday and fly to St. Maarten Thursday. I'll definitely use your advice when I get the results.

Much simpler way to do this.

If the results are emailed to you, just save the email with the results.  Then just upload that file.  No need for screenshots or multiple steps.

10 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

If the results are emailed to you, just save the email with the results.  Then just upload that file.  No need for screenshots or multiple steps.

I’ve taken many covid tests from multiple companies and I’ve never had results emailed to me. I’m provided with a link that I need to log into to review the test results.
I suppose I could give Sint Maarten my user name and password. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 7:07 PM, DallasGuy75219 said:

As of yesterday Celebrity no longer requires any test for fully vaccinated passengers to board in St. Maarten.  If you trust their website, that is.

Just got a chance to read this myself. Awesome!

On 5/21/2021 at 6:54 AM, BoundForSea said:

Okay. Now I’m 100% confused. By god does this need to be this difficult?

1.  May 20th update to SXM National Page now says that ALL Travelers arriving from Aruba Curacao have to take an anitgen test 48hrs prior to arrival and upload it to ehas for approval. So does that apply to those of us making those port calls now???? How will that work?? 

2.  The Celeb official requirements page says for vaccinated no testing, period. however their NEW graphical “timeline” (in a post above) says if you havent had a RT PCR within 72hrs of boarding the ship they will require an antigen test to board at the pier. The page says no such thing. 

3.  Seems the requirements to enter the country of SXM have not changed at all or loosened (not sure why given Europe and US relief) for us vaccinated in the US. 48hr antigen or 120hr PCR. 

And I still have no idea how to fill out the EHAS form if arriving the day before and sailing Saturday. 

I heard someone said Celebrity is no longer requiring testing prior to boarding, but I'm reading this on their site...  I'm so confused...  is it "implied" that since I'm not a non-US or Canadian I don't have to take the test?    

St. Maarten Travel Requirements as of May 31, 2021

• Test requirements for entry into St. Maarten: US & Canadian visitors must present a negative naso-pharyngeal RT-PCR test results taken within 120 hours prior to departure, or an antigen test taken 48 hours prior to departure. This requirement differs from Celebrity boarding requirements which are 72 hours prior to arrival at the terminal. All non US and Canadian visitors must present negative naso-pharyngeal RT-PCR test results taken within 72 hours prior to departure. Be sure to bring a printed copy. Name on test results must match those on government issued identification. 
  • Proof of negative RT PCR test and the EHAS pre-approval form are required at the airport. 

1 minute ago, GeekWithMuscles said:

Is there a link for this?   I'm seeing different information on their website.    Thank you!!!

Yesterday Celebrity flip flopped and changed their internal requirements (at least per their website) to require tests again.

There's a separate thread on the apeshow of Celebrity's constantly changing and conflicting testing requirements. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 11:57 PM, FlyerTalker said:

This is new to me----never heard of e-mailing test results-----Have always been instructed to go to CVS or Urgent Care website, create account, log in and view results.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:25 PM, Seany527 said:

Do you have a smartphone? If so, take a screen shot of your test results and save it as a photo. Upload it as a photo when you apply on their website. Hopefully the site takes that file format. 

If you don’t have a smartphone, look at your test results on the computer. Along the top or bottom of the screen there should be a floppy disk icon which means “save.”  Save the file to your desktop on the computer and then when applying, search for the file you just saved to your desktop. 

If all else fails, hopefully you have someone who can help you near your home. Good luck!

I tried the smartphone on Sunday when I got my results.  Uploaded the test and vaccine for wife and me and St. Maarten denied form.

You second recommendation worked and no problem  We did take photos of the vaccine card , emailed the photo to desktop, and uploaded to the form.

Edited by garyg2000

On 5/23/2021 at 9:07 AM, rsail203 said:

We're not very knowledgeable about computers. Does any one know how to provide emailed negative pcr results when you fill out the St. Maarten EHAS form online.

I feel like an expert on this since we spent most of Saturday filling out the form, uploading the test, and getting denied from St. Maarten.  Honestly, lost count on the number of denied forms sent in.

Finally got approved but can give you some tips.

It depends on where you took the test and the lab used.  CVS uses Questdiagnostics.  WE got the e-mail to view the test results.  However, there is nowhere on the page to download the results.  My wife and I are good with computers.  I'm an accountant and work with Quickbooks, Quicken and help most of my neighbors troubleshooting PC issues.  Believe me when I say there is no place on the page to download the results.

I had to copy and paste the results to Microsoft Word, save to desktop, and then upload the form.

This was rejected several times because of the format.  Two times it was rejected saying it was the wrong test---Really???? that was ****----It was the correct test!!!!!

Fortunately, we did test the next day at an Urgent care facility and they use Labcorp.  We got an e-mail the following day with the results.  Labcorp was easy--peasy----One page results with a download symbol on the top of the page.  Downloaded to the desktop, uploaded, and accepted by St. Maarten.  You're going to have real problems if you end up with QuestDiagnostics.  

Bottom line-------Make sure you know the lab that is doing the test------Otherwise you will have major problems.

Edited by garyg2000

1 hour ago, garyg2000 said:

I feel like an expert on this since we spent most of Saturday filling out the form, uploading the test, and getting denied from St. Maarten.  Honestly, lost count on the number of denied forms sent in.

It depends on where you took the test and the lab used.  CVS uses Questdiagnostics.  WE got the e-mail to view the test results.  However, there is nowhere on the page to download the results.  My wife and I are good with computers.  I'm an accountant and work with Quickbooks, Quicken and help most of my neighbors troubleshooting PC issues.  Believe me when I say there is no place on the page to download the results.

I had to copy and paste the results to Microsoft Word, save to desktop, and then upload the form.

This was rejected several times because of the format.  Two times it was rejected saying it was the wrong test---Really???? that was ****----It was the correct test!!!!!

Fortunately, we did test the next day at an Urgent care facility and they use Labcorp.  We got an e-mail the following day with the results.  Labcorp was easy--peasy----One page results with a download symbol on the top of the page.  Downloaded to the desktop, uploaded, and accepted by St. Maarten.  You're going to have real problems if you end up with QuestDiagnostics.  

Bottom line-------Make sure you know the lab that is doing the test------Otherwise you will have major problems.

I was just on that page, and there was an option for a screen shot to download. Are you saying that wont work?

13 minutes ago, wesport said:

I was just on that page, and there was an option for a screen shot to download. Are you saying that wont work?

I only recall the option to upload the results----Don't remember asking for a screenshot.

Just now, garyg2000 said:

I only recall the option to upload the results----Don't remember asking for a screenshot.

I did a mock form and got to the second page. There was an option to add a photo or file. I am. Hoping to do a photo or screen shot and download that. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

For people using CVS through Quest Diagnostics as the lab, sign into your MyChart account through the web address. Do not use the MyChart app.  Click on the printer button and then you can either print your results or save as a PDF which you can upload for EHAS. 

2D9F1E16-9085-4694-80FE-8E2FEE6A456E.thumb.jpeg.ed1a889ac2bc5c95911535db03ef4a17.jpeg

I am blessed that my bucket list is full but is all this angst worth it?  I’m not sailing hopefully till next year when hopefully the kinks are worked out.  Seems that these “vacations” are not vacations.

5 hours ago, garyg2000 said:

May I ask how long it took for S. Maarten to get back to you?

On Jun 05 Cruise.  Ended up doing two tests since Celebrity imposed the last minute requirement.

Have attempted all sort of combinations to submit the EHAS application without paying for insurance.  Nothing has worked so far.  No help from government agency, local agent or Celebrity.  At his point I am just going to pay the fee and work on getting a refund.  Am selecting Air Travel per Celebrity.  Enter arrival and departure details. No combination of options has worked to avoid paying the fee.   Quite frustrating.  Just venting, but I am VERY upset with Celebrity at this point.  Take a lot to get me to book with them ever again.

On 6/2/2021 at 4:58 AM, garyg2000 said:

Able to get the right files to upload.  What I still have trouble with is how to select the right buttons/option, etc to avoid buying the insurance.  Am flying in and directly transferring to the port.  Seems I need to enter both arrival and departure details but that results in a calculated value of 7 days in St. Maarten.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, Randall88 said:

On Jun 05 Cruise.  Ended up doing two tests since Celebrity imposed the last minute requirement.

Have attempted all sort of combinations to submit the EHAS application without paying for insurance.  Nothing has worked so far.  No help from government agency, local agent or Celebrity.  At his point I am just going to pay the fee and work on getting a refund.  Am selecting Air Travel per Celebrity.  Enter arrival and departure details. No combination of options has worked to avoid paying the fee.   Quite frustrating.  Just venting, but I am VERY upset with Celebrity at this point.  Take a lot to get me to book with them ever again.

After reading a lot of other posts, my thoughts about how Celebrity has handled everything associated with this first cruise has softened.  Sure, I knew things could change.  Was not fully prepared for how much - smile

5 minutes ago, tallyho8 said:

You arrive on a plane and depart on a ship the same day. Use the same date.

Oh boy ...  Guess I was thinking round trip rather than one way!  Same date for arrival and departure does indeed allow the Transit only selection.  Still required departure flight info.  No insurance required on the following page.  Thank you!

We took our PCR tests this morning at 10 AM. Free with my insurance. If we had taken them yesterday we would not have got to the pier within the 72 hours. If we had known in time that they would let you take an antigen test at the pier if you were just a few hours over I would have got the tests yesterday but we didn't find out till it was too late to schedule the test for Wednesday.

Anyway, they said the results would usually be in 24 to 48 hours. Since my flight is early I can't wait that long. I finally found a place I can get the test and have results in 1 hour but it will cost $540 for the 2 tests. I will have to get them at 6 PM tomorrow if my results have not come back yet.