Coco Cay & Labadee

1 hour ago, drewdrewcruiser said:

My 5 night Mariner cruise in July 2022 does both Labadee and Cococay.  Does the internet and drink packages work on Labadee like it does on Cococay?

Drinks, yes.  Wifi not so much. You can't really get a signal from the ship unless things have changed since 2019. 

6 hours ago, rockmom said:

You can't really get a signal from the ship unless things have changed since 2019. 

Depending on the ship, you might get a signal at the water's edge at Barefoot and Nellie's beach.

20 hours ago, George C said:

My last cruise on Celebrity stoped at both , to bad coco cay doesn’t have suite area like ladabee.

Not a true suite area- but the Beach club at coco cay is very good.  Limited access, upgraded lunch- and excellent seating.  You do have to pay and the cost is typically $99 pp.  So worth it- 

4 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Not a true suite area- but the Beach club at coco cay is very good.  Limited access, upgraded lunch- and excellent seating.  You do have to pay and the cost is typically $99 pp.  So worth it- 

Not to me , I rather sit by the pool than spend 99 pp. 

9 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

that’s what makes the world go round!  Some people enjoy inside cabins, others suites.  Enjoy what makes you happy!

It’s more of what I dislike about rccl , some ships have suite lounges some don’t , some have suite restaurant some don’t , some have free internet others don’t. That’s why in general I prefer celebrity at least for the suite perks. 

8 hours ago, George C said:

It’s more of what I dislike about rccl , some ships have suite lounges some don’t , some have suite restaurant some don’t , some have free internet others don’t. That’s why in general I prefer celebrity at least for the suite perks. 

I agree with you regarding the older no frills royal ships. However, Oasis class, especially the Harmony, have wonderful suite decks.  The only celebrity ships that compare, and exceed are the  edge class.  Other celebrity suite decks are a joke.  We were last on the equinox.  Love the ship but the suite deck was so disappointing . No shade, no rest rooms or bar. 

also royal has great specialty restaurants and a very good suite restaurant   Our favorite suite is the crown loft suites on Royal.  For the price, a fabulous suite.  Love two bathrooms.  Great if just us, or with a teen.

Edited by Cruise a holic