B2B Discount

On 5/9/2021 at 3:36 PM, c-leg5 said:

I don’t think you will be offered it, unless you are on good terms with your TA, - you would need to ask.

Like other posters we have only experienced it with Celebrity.

I think I'm on ok terms with my travel agent and if there was a discount to be offered because it was a b2b he would have mentioned it. As you can see in my signature started in jan I have numerous b2b on rcl booked. My ta is very knowledgeable about rcl. 

5 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I think I'm on ok terms with my travel agent and if there was a discount to be offered because it was a b2b he would have mentioned it. As you can see in my signature started in jan I have numerous b2b on rcl booked. My ta is very knowledgeable about rcl. 

That’s good you have multiple cruises booked but it would have to be out of his pocket. If your bookings are worth it, anything is possible but I don’t think he could just “offer” it from RCL.

As I wrote (3 months ago) it was not an official offering but everything subject to change. 

Edited by c-leg5

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

I've only done B2B's on RCI and there considered two separate cruises. No carry over of anything from one to the next.

Agree and always explained in the TAD letter and the consecutive cruisers meeting prior to the end of the first leg.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

The big discount is not having to pay airfare and hotel for multiple cruises.

Lol for me will be the gas to drive   AND only one covid test. B2B the  cruiseline will do the one between. ..that's a big stress reliever. 

• Like 1