Sky Princess section

TheGinBoy

Hi guys,

Have I missed something? Can't seem to find the 'Sky Princess' in the drop down list of ships to filter the forums by? I can see all the other ships, even Discovery Princess who hasn't launched yet.

I just went to the "more" section and clicked the drop down arrow.  I clicked on ships and sky princess is listed.  Is that where you were looking?

Edited by AF-1

I believe he's talking about the top left of this page, under the orange star of Find Your Princess Roll Call.  There is See Posts About: and a drop down list of ships, and Sky Princess is missing.  But it does still include a number of ships that have left the fleet...  EM

12 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Essiesmom;  thanks,  I thought he wanted the link to get more info about the ship;  but you think they want to Roll Call thread.  Got it

No, that drop down box doesn't involve the roll calls, it takes you to a page with a number of threads that involve the named ship.  EM

Just to clarify, I'm talking about when you come into these main Princess Cruises forums.

You can select 'See posts about: [select ship]'. This filters the forums to show just posts about that specific ship. When I drop down this list I can see all the ships apart from Sky. Maybe it's just me?

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 13.46.26.png

@TheGinBoy I have this problem too I wanted to see posts sky princess too but you have to go up to main search and choose this forum and search sky not sure why maybe not enough posts as she was only in service about 5mths prior to shutdown, most of the reviews seem to be from inaugural cruise and a few after. Hth

8 hours ago, TheGinBoy said:

Just to clarify, I'm talking about when you come into these main Princess Cruises forums.

You can select 'See posts about: [select ship]'. This filters the forums to show just posts about that specific ship. When I drop down this list I can see all the ships apart from Sky. Maybe it's just me?

Yeah...one of my pet peeves....

I have used the Feedback place at the screen bottom several times (over a year ago) and still nothing. As a former IT person, this should be about a 1 hour (or less) change.....I can't figure out why they don't keep it updated!?

10 hours ago, TheGinBoy said:

I see the same thing when using the Select Ship drop down menu…no Sky.

By clicking on the starred Find Your Princess Roll Call option I see the Sky with an option to select a month.

29D41D75-6985-43CE-BAF1-25A135340F37.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer