No Masks required outside on Cruise Ships for vaccinated passengers etc

oskidunker

2 hours ago, oskidunker said:

"while unvaccinated passengers still must, including while sunbathing on lounge chairs spaced six feet apart"

Should be very interesting to see passengers not vaccinated sunbathing with Mask imprints after lounging in the sun. 

Just now, Host Hattie said:

It's likely that the regulations will change again before then.

Hopefully. Maybe our cruise can be salvaged for November 14th. My father really doesn't want to wear the mask on the ship he is fully vaccinated. But as I mention in the post above your reply unless masks are scrapped completely by whenever.  I can't see how the so called unvaccinated could be monitored during a sailing for mask wearing on any ship?

Would it not be a better and less bothersome practice at least for the time being for Cunard/Carnival to be as NCL has been and be no vac no sail no exception at least for the time being? Or go the other way and bring in the mask wearing as their own policy?

33 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

With no inside information just an opinion I cannot see QM2 doing any TAs in 2021.

I think a lot depends on the Indian variant in the UK to be fair and also when the U.S lifts the travel ban. Some talk in the media that it may be lifted during the summer. We shall see.